WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM ?

KARAddicted.01

WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM  

515 members have voted

1. 1. who should go on WGM ?

I don't really get the Seungyeon/Onew ship, but I think it would be nice if she were paired with Yesung or Woohyun. I'd be cute, full of serenades.

Gyuri would be a great, seriously, probably the one who would bring more entertainment. She's just great on variety, and it would be nice to see more of her shy side.

And finally, just because I'd love to watch it if they weren't so busy, I'd say Hara/Donghae. Oh, I'd die of all the cuteness, LOL.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SeungYeon!!!! hahahaha. it'll be a good show is she'll be picked. I think everybody had already seen leader-Gyuri's personality. This will be the first time for SeungYeon to be on a show like WGM. Wonder how she would do. hahaha. SeungYeon! SeungYeon! hahaha.

i'd love for kara to be on wgm!

but then the thing is that i'd need to approve of the husband(s)

and the husband cant be a part of another favorite otp of mine haha

because then that'd ruin things

but besides that. i'd LOVE to see them on wgm

it'd be interesting to see the girls from a relationship/wife perspective haha

WGM should pair up Kara members with idol...i really want to see Kara in WGM esp Gyuri...she has different personalities, so it will be really interesting...

the members that have funny relationships with guys, people like Gyuri, Hara or Seungyeon!!! Gyuri and her "arrogance" would be greatly entertaining, and Hara and her "independence" and "athleticism" would be funny, she might be better then the guy at stuff which would be funny to see him be insecure and win her approval. Seugnyeon because she always seems to say funny things around guys and I'm sure her cuteness wold get them to do anything, I think her being manipulative would be really funny.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I change my mind as well. Nicole is my new pick! She hasn't been in varieties for a while now, and she'd definitely pick up the viewership. But, I'd pair her with someone who isn't already close with her because it's more fun that wayy! And to see her close guy friends be overly protective or jealous during housewarming parties or just regular visits would make more fun drama to watch LOL. I'm a bit sadistic. :) And I want to see Nicole cook a full meal and other stuff! :D

• 2 weeks later...

For WGM..I want to see Nicole being on the show because it would be interesting.I could imagine someone like chansung being her husband :)And she would be so funny on the show because she sometimes gets confused in korean and she would be a perfesct wife!nicole and cook and do chores and she can sing and dance very well.What a perfect wife :)

• 2 weeks later...