KARAddicted.01

WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM  

515 members have voted

1. 1. who should go on WGM ?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote used to be for Gyuri but now I'm really curious to see Nicole. According to her she's never had a boyfriend nor her first kiss yet. I want to see how she would interact with the guy based on those facts, and to see what she'd cook for him.

Edited by goldfish524

I was stuck between gyuri and nicole

Gyuri because she seems like a perfect fit for WGM and Nicole because i really wanna see how she would date but then again i would get jealous :( she would make lots of nice food for her lucky husband

In the end i chose Hara because if she goes on with junhyung the interaction would be super natural without any awkwardness

• 1 month later...

I think Gyuri's enchanted and fun personality is the best for variety.. It would be great if the guy is someone cool like Siwon or G-Dragon :D

I'm totally agree with you!! wish that come true!! I want to see it!! totally!!

wish gyuri with donghae or max changmin~ ohh but with GD totally the best.. the leaders couple!!

I'm totally agree with you!! wish that come true!! I want to see it!! totally!!

wish gyuri with donghae or max changmin~ ohh but with GD totally the best.. the leaders couple!!

yay! let see, we got plenty of cool guys in Kpop, Donghae and Chamin are perfect too.. who else? Yunho? or perhaps Kibum as in your ava?

would totally see it as long as the guy is handsome and fit Gyul well :)

The rumors about our girls going on WGM had been spreading for 3 years? :scared: Right now, there is a rumors saying that Nicole will be on WGM global version.

I think that I should vote for her but..I can't help to feel that they shouldn't go there :sweatdrop:

I'm sure that there are many other interesting shows that they can be on :lol:

yay! let see, we got plenty of cool guys in Kpop, Donghae and Chamin are perfect too.. who else? Yunho? or perhaps Kibum as in your ava?

would totally see it as long as the guy is handsome and fit Gyul well :)

yeah that totally the best~ I just wish it will come true~ oh kibum with gyuri also best coz now kibum is a good actor and plus he got more muscular/manly than the old days!! Yunho yeah totally great!!

The rumors about our girls going on WGM had been spreading for 3 years? :scared: Right now, there is a rumors saying that Nicole will be on WGM global version.

I think that I should vote for her but..I can't help to feel that they shouldn't go there :sweatdrop:

I'm sure that there are many other interesting shows that they can be on :lol:

well somehow I think they will not go wgm coz they really popular now~ hope kara have reality show/ programme tv like Keeping lfe with Kardashin? It will be first in korea show like that haha~

Edited by Shenara

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well somehow I think they will not go wgm coz they really popular now~ hope kara have reality show/ programme tv like Keeping lfe with Kardashin? It will be first in korea show like that haha~

That's right^^ Moreover, WGM ratings now is not doing well and maybe the show will come to the end soon. That's why DSP had turned down the WGM offer for Nicole. I feel so relief for that. :nc4:

To be true, I dont think Dsp will let any Kara members to be in Wgm. They even declined Nicole's offer to join Wgm World version. But I dont mind seeing any of them on that show coz I want to know how they react to so called husband ^^

I think Jiyoung would benefit a lot if she were to join WGM. I hope Nicole never appears on that show. that's going to be too hurtful for me XD

I think Jiyoung would benefit a lot if she were to join WGM. I hope Nicole never appears on that show. that's going to be too hurtful for me XD

I agree with you, hmm yeah, it would "benefit" her since she's still growing up. She's cheerful, playful and might need to know about love just a little, and yes about Nicole, fans wish that she never appears on WGM, otherwise we'd feel let down about her.