• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
KARAddicted.01

WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM ?

WHO SHOULD GO ON WGM   515 members have voted

1. 1. who should go on WGM ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

326 posts in this topic

i dont like We Got married so i say NO ONE..

im freakin scred if the mmber will gt tired easily..huhuhu

~jealous actually =.=

My vote is for Seungyeon. I want to see more from her cute side and I think it will only show if she will be paired with a guy.

i think hara/nicole should go..both of them are in variety show..i think they would make it funny as well as being a sweet couple with their "husbands"...

I'd love to see how Gyuri's husband will react to her 'confidence' :lol:

Gyuri of course!

I want see her with Jung Min as Husband and Wife.

I don't know Kara pairing with Boy Band except OnYeon or KeyCole~

XD

i'm really exited to dream about it,, :eyelove:

about the girls do WGM!!

haha

i choose Gyuri,,

it would be funny if someone like Gyuri join WGM,,

her husband must be like JoKwon style,,

haha..

Eunhyuk maybe??

:thumbup:

NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! KeyCole shipper here :DDDDDDD

JiYoung is too young for this loooool :P

frankly speaking, if seungyeon was to go on WGM, i'd be really jealous of her "husband"

so i voted for no one to go =/

Edited by Paradise

JoKwon and YongHwa are two weird guys paired with somewhat shy and formal girls...

SeungYeon does a lot of weird nice random stuffs... why don't we try it the other way around?

Hara's my bias so I'd love to see her on it just because I miss not having her weekly appearance on IY. I'd put Gyuri a close second just since her personality would be pretty unique to see how a guy reacts to being in a couple with her on the show.

I think Gyuri's personality would go with someone who always has great confidence. And they would be the Godly couple or something, ahah.

I picked Gyuri. At first, I wanted to choose Hara because she's a fun girl, but it's too common for girls like Hara to appear on a variety show. I like something different. Gyuri's funny and pretty. I'd like to see a different side of her.

Gyul of course. HyukRi :heart::lol: Not only do their personalities match each other imo, they both are funny and know how to entertain viewers, so yeah. I'm also interested in seeing Hara and Onew the lame jokes couple lol

actually , i choose Kang Ji Young. with her personality and thousands aegyo that she has, i think WGM will be interesting to watch. .. but unfortunately Kang Ji Young at this time is too young for married .. (fiuhht..)

my second option is Nicole, ..

with her boyish lifestyle, it must be make we can't guess what happen in next episode cause sometimes Nicole is out of thinking ...

Whoever it is, it shouldn't be Jiyoung since she's still a teenager. That'd just be creepy.

Whoever it is, it shouldn't be Jiyoung since she's still a teenager. That'd just be creepy.

SEUNGYEON UNNIE!!! i'd love to see Seungyeon on WGM...there's a rumor that she will be the cast along with SHINee Onew..you guys heard the rumor too right???kekekeke..i really hope that Seungyeon will joining WGM with Onew....>_<

I voted for Hara. I really wanna see her with Donghae on WGM :lol2:

Although..hemm i little bit scared if some fans will bash the girls if they're go on WGM with their idol :unsure:

Ah! And it'll be fun if Park sibling go on WGM :lol2:

i wouldn't want them to go

especially Nicole i'll get to jealous

if i had to pick maybe Gyuri too

it'll be fun watching our Goddess Gyuri

I think Gyuri,she is mature..

And she would be a good example of an strong girl..

And it would be definitely fun...and...

I want to see a guy that can keep up with this leader...

Of course Hara Goo unie ^_^

I wan't her husband is Donghae oppa <3

Greatest couple <3 :eyelove: :eyelove:

Gyuri coz each second of her on wgm would be epic or Nicole coz of her bubble personality an also that she look good with almost everyone.