[2010.10.05] KARA's Korean Best Album Achieves No.2, the Best Among Newcomers in 2010

xichigo

26184.jpg

Korea's five-membered girls group, KARA, released 『KARA BEST 2007-2010』containing all their hit tracks from Korea on September 29th, 2010. This album sold 51k copies in its first week and debuted on the Oricon Weekly Chart at the number two spot, becoming the first Korean girls group album to enter the Top 10 in history. In addition, this album exceeded the ranking of ICONIQ's 『CHANGE MYSELF』, Justin Beiber's 『My World』, and KE$HA's 『Animal』to become the highest ranked album among newcomers this year.

Translated by xichigo@Karaholic

Source: ORICON

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking records all over the place lol.. never thought KARA would ever receive this much love and support. Thanks for sharing! So much great news lately, have to let it all sink in.

i'm surprised because to me best album is just a mini-clone but hey kara always surpasses everyone expectation, aren't they? not really due to huge sales but proud to be a kamilia these days. :)

I love how we get surprised and more everyime we hear something about our girls!!!!!

They are making Kamilia really PROUD!!! Hope they will keep breaking records and I wish success for jumping as well!!!! Thanks KARA for working so hard everyday!!! We'll keep supporting you as Kamilias!!! <3