[2010.10.05] KARA's Korean Best Album Achieves No.2, the Best Among Newcomers in 2010

xichigo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bravo for Kara ~ Wow, 51,000K copies in one week ?! Now that's a huge improvement.

I hope Kara will break the 100K mark one day! Hopefully Kara's comeback in Korea will

be even more explosive. Congrats to the girls success!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been so happy this year hearing that our girls are so well loved in Japan.

I really do think that Kara is finally getting what they deserve for their hard work and charm :D

Wish them continuous success in become number 1 !!!

WHOA...

I'm actuallya bit surprise about our girls that doing some incredible thing in Japan <3

I'm happy for that. I hope they will success and everyone give the so much love just like us <3

KARA FTW!

does anyone know if allkpop is biased when it comes to bringing ouut good news? I dont know where to post this but let me know what you guys think.

Gee nabbed a second place finish in the Daily Oricon Charts on the day of its release (October 20th), marking the best achievement that any overseas girl group has accomplished in the Japanese market thus far. -allkpop

* Note: "marking the best achievement.... thus far".

I'm like WHAT?? How could they forget KARA! Our girls did it first!! A full album reaching #2 is far better achievement and much harder to get than a single reaching #2. Dont get me wrong congrats to them, im not a hater but theres only one room for a girl group in my book. I wanted to make a correction in their comments section but i realized its useless since most of the people who comments are biased ><

Edited by elisac0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...