Anyone's Birthday close to any of the KARA members?

KeithHara

Nicole's birthday is tomorrow and I'm sure everyone is excited to wish Nicole a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I myself is excited too! :eyelove:

I was wondering if anyone's birthday falls very near any of KARA member's birthday, or even the same day!

Im posting this topic because it is my birthday today! (IM 16!) ARrrghHH But I wish that my birthday lies on the same day as Nicole, that would be soo awesome!

Park Gyuri: May 21, 1988

Han Seungyeon: July 24, 1988

Goo Hara: January 13, 1991

Jung Nicole: October 7, 1991

Kang Jiyoung: January 18, 1994

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol my Birthday isn't even close to any of their Birthdays xD but my little brothers B-day is tomorrow, same as Nicole's xD OMG lol I so tomorrow I gotta wish them both Happy Birthday xD

oh and Happy Birthday KeithHara!

im born on the 28th of september...

which is kinda close to nicole's :eyelove:

but i guess it wont be counted here :crying:

but anyways, the BEST OF 2007-2010 album was released on the 29th (1 day right after my bdae), so i still have something to be happy about lol :lol2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hahahahahaha my birthdays closes to nikori unnie's birthday...hahahaha its the same month but mine's a few days earlier and nicole unnie is one year older than me.... :D

well, my birthday is nearest to seungyeon's, but quite far? i you all get what i mean (:

mine's on the 7th august, her's is on 24th july...

just realised that seungyeon's birthday is the same as my friend's....okay, you didn't really need to know that.