[2010.10.06] Kara with new Hallyu milestone

lvalue

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg. i can't believe this. i'm so happy!!! i can't believe that they beat boa and dbsk!!! this is incredible. congratulations! i hope the girls get a better apartment? LOL. they deserve a lot! (:

When I saw the piture at the bottom, I started tearing up. Seriously...our girls deserve it so much. And here, I thought all the songs were in Japanese. They were in Korean?! That's just...amazing. I'm so speechless right now. Really, our girls really do deserve it. (: They're all so talented and deserve to be loved everywhere in the whole entire world. <3 Thanks for sharing! <3 KARA fighting. We await your return to Korea. (:

Yay!!! this is just so amazing

All their effort is finally paying off. As i read through this article I felt so emotional

Its been a long journey for them... thinking back about the years they went through

Cant wait till they go for global market ^_^ no doubt they will dominate it as well

Thanks for the translation :thumbup:

OMG they are sooooo amazing! Oricon charts whoo~ I'm so proud of KARA and I'm proud to be a Kamilia as well<3

FIGHTING!!! Eagerly waiting for their comeback and I hope they wont tire themselves out >_<

so proud of our gals, and all these wonderful news streaming in like once every week

not easy to set so much records since they dun have much songs in japanese yet

adn the companies are growing more confident of our gals now, thats good news as more opportunities will now come their way! and they are so proud of being koren idols

KARA HWAITINGGGGG!!!!!!!

Edited by kimchilover

for japan:

mister & best have started well but all will count for nothing if kara stop here.

if they make it right, the potential is huge in japan.

like dsp said, let's go & get the 150k.

for korea:

whatever success achieved outside, kara must not lose their identity

& to remain to be seen as a korea girl group.

the root is important & shall not be forgotten.

KARA had tremoulsy success in japan, and they broke so many record in japan. It true that when you release a cd but it in japanese, it doesn't sell well, but yet KARA can sells over 51K of their album and it korean. I think that why everyone was worried before the album was release, it because ppl knew that if it is in korean it may not sell well, but KARA manage to surprised us. Just two months since they debut, they have manage to sells over 50K in the first week of their album tat in korean. That is true that BOA, and DBSK couldn't even reach tat milestone, it took them so long for them to become instantly success. And all of those group had to release a japanese song to become more successful. Yet KARA release a korean album in japanese and it sold more than what any korean idol group has done. When dbsk release love in the air that was great success for dbsk and tell me your goodbye for bb was great success to. But when they both release and album in japan and it was was all korean song, it would never sell well, but yet it did for KARA. KARA had more success than they do in korean. In japan they have broken some many record, and I so proud of the girls. Just hope sm doesn't do the same thing with SNSD, try to release a album with all of SNSD song but in japanese

this is such a great great news!!! this seriously gave me goosebumps! CONGRATS to our girls! they have done such an amazing job! :thumbup: though the end of this year will be really busy for them, i hope that their name will be more famous soon! they deserve this!!! <3

cant wait for the new album & single... KARA FIGHTING!!!

IMHO,

Kara has constantly been overshadowed by other groups .. which i shall not mention here ..

They were definitely underrated .. so all these wonderful achievements are just so meaningful.

Well-deserved success!! Congratz girls!! <3

They are doing so well in Japan

The future seems bright for KARA

I'm impress that all the songs were in Korean & it even topped that high

Great to hear all the success for KARA :D

Kara is doing amazingly well in Japan. So proud of the girls, love the last picture as well^_^ It shows how close they are. I always love it when they hug. I want a hug too. ^_^

I always thought best of album wouldn't be able to reach 50K in the first week. I guess I was wrong which is great :lol2: