[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda hope that it's wrong. Kara deserves second. Even Hikki is against Utada Best. I didn't even realize that Hilcrhyme was releasing their album on that day. They could be good competition.

Well it makes sense that both Hikki albums would be predicted to be top 2 next week since this is her last release before her indefinite hiatus.

Yeah I want KARA to be second like the best album, but if they can't do it being in the top 5 would be good enough for me. And sell 80K first week, i don't know about that, KARA just manage to sells over 50K for jumping and best album, 80K first week for girls talk, it quite big.of course I want that to happen, but I wait until the ninki predication come out, sometimes the ninki predication is correct , and sometimes predication close to what KARA sells. So I wait to see the ninki predicat for KARA, you never know maybe the ninki would predication something that close to tat

Btw, Hikki told her fans not to buy Utada the Best because her American song distributors compiled the cd without her consent, and she's upset there's no new material on it. Not that it's going to stop fans, but it's nice of her to be so considerate. Her Vol. 2 is going to sell like hot cakes, tho.

This looks around what I expected them to sell - it's good to see that sale expectations are just going up, up, and up.

^ Yeah that's what I meant in my last post. I have a problem with Universal milking her name and music for a little extra money. They didn't even bother to get the rights for simple and clean or let her pick the tracklist. They didn't even do a new photo shoot. She is the only artist I truly stan for so I would prefer for original albums that were actual advertised and people worked hard on to beat that mess. I'm sure that Singles Collection Vol.2 will do well and plan on buying one of the overseas versions as soon as it's out(the japanese version is too expensive when I already have all her cds).

I think Girl's Talk will do fine. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I think it will sell 80k or more. On a side note Lupin debuted at 18 on chaku uta.

Edited by notsoangelic

Here is the full Ninki for albums on Oricon: http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/na/

2010年11月19日 付

501.40 宇多田ヒカル Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2

93.20 Utada Utada The Best

80.80 KARA ガールズトーク

73.30 ヒルクライム MESSAGE

41.80 マイ・ケミカル・ロマンス デンジャー・デイズ

30.90 ジェイ・Z ザ・ヒッツ・コレクション-ヴォリューム1

29.90 スキマスイッチ スキマスイッチ TOUR 2010 “LAGRANGIAN POINT”

26.70 久保田利伸 LOVE & RAIN~LOVE SONGS~

24.60 清木場俊介 ROCK&SOUL

23.40 グループ魂 1!2!3!4!

My Chemical Romance is on the list! :D

Edited by leftys_rock

if kara can get 80k, i'll be Jumping and Jumping in joy :eyelove: love those numbers im seeing on the screen.

and yeah it's just a vacation for me and my family. of course i'll try to take as many pics i can but i dont think fancams will be possible - that is, unless i see a certain truck!! 8D

however, i wont be able to post at all during the vacation :( cos my parents absolutely refuse to get the internet connection in the hotel and anyways they think im way too addicted to the com for my own good (which might be true) :ph34r:

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

Well after doing some research about the pre-order for KARA girls talk cd, I came to realized that KARA would manage to hit 80K first week. I believe that this album is going to be huge, since it the first album in japanese, new songs(if they didn't buy the korean one), and all the song are in japanese. This cd could sells 80K, and thinking about the week after this album is released, that week they can manage to sells like over 10K they be so close to 100K. They would be albe to reach 100k in 2-3 week. I wish that acutally happen, I happy with KARA would be number 3 on the chart, since they on the chart with one of the biggest japanese star, being number 3 next to her, is great. I just hoping for gơod sells and they sell 80K first week. Hope that true, or KARA can sell more than that, i wouldn't care. Maybe KARA would reach 100k in 2-3 week/

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

^Jumping was high in pre-orders for a while, but they only managed to get around 2-4 (?) in for bonus sales. GT would need about 30-40,000+ first day to get around 80,000+ weekly. So far their last releases have hovered around the 20K mark for first day sales. Although GT seems like it could be a success (and Kara's albums may do better then their singles), I think their weekly sale might be a bit lower.

-

Isn't Ninki ratings more about interest and not sale predictions o.O"?

&

Was J-Lupin already released? I want to hear it so badly TT___TT

Edited by Biscuit

i dont think J-Lupin will be revealed until the albums are shipped.

and anyways, lol we keep forgetting that those ninki points do not indicate sales, but interest :ph34r: at the very least, it's good to see that there's a lot of interest in GT, and i think charting at #3 is very possible :thumbup1:

so cant wait for 1st day sales :D and shall we start our predicting game again??? :tongue:

^ thanks for the video ^^

the new songs will be the third and SOS right ?? sounds very jpopish ..lol..especially the 3rd one ( not sure about the name ) but it sounds kinda good

but i really wan to listen to japanese lupin...sounds different XD

I think I'm going to like Sweet Days, Baby I need You, and SOS more than the songs on mini4! Wait, does anyone know if a new single will be released from this? Possibly a single for Japanese Lupin?

Sweet Days is actually With from the Korean mini~ XD And nopes, no single will be released from this. It's rare for Japanese artists to release an album track as a single after the album has already been released.

Can't stop replaying the previews! The two new songs are :wub: