[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

I think I might enjoy this album version better then the Korean o.o

I <3 the short preview! So happy to hear something! Though SOS was the longest and the third track was barely anything -_- (I know, I can listen to the full in Korean, but it was so sad hearing only the shalala part TT____TT )

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want this for Christmas! I don't have a credit card or anything, but if someone bought me this album + Jumping Mini Album I'd be so much in debt to them. I might just have to ask my mom if I can get a credit card so that I can buy it! I want to support!

SOS sounds so jpopish lol its cute :)

Binks sounds a little slower than the korean version

the third song! i really like it!! :D

the mr. dance part went well with "with" a little bit lol thats cool

love is sounds nice in both the kpop and jpop version! yes! :)

Rock U dance fitted in nicely with burn too! amazing. lol

i cant wait to hear the full version of lupin!! :D

Ohhh nice previews~ Binks sounds a bit slower in Japanese but I guess thats to help the lyrics sound more natural.

Love Is sounds good in Japanese as well as Lupin :thumbup1:

Though I have to say I'm really excited for both Baby I Need You and SOS. They sound really good ^_^ Especially SOS

especially the 3rd one ( not sure about the name )...

Though SOS was the longest and the third track was barely anything...

SOS is great also the third song...

the third song! i really like it!!...

checked out first post? it's called "baby I need you".

with overdosing of mister & jumping in past few months, i'm missing lupin. as for "new" songs, "love is" is the one for me.

imo umj will need to reveal more in coming days inorder to spike up the sales to targeted numbers.

Whoah whoah I've been gone in this thread for a while and didn't even know some things were released already!

3/4 days left till release! I hope this album does really really well :D

Edit: Just listened to the preview and wow! I'm liking what I hear so far. J-Lupin wooooo!! Can't wait can't wait :D

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

Well most people would want the version A since you have a dvd and a cd, so why not buy that. i think this album is going to sell like hotcake all the song sound so good, plus has a japanese feel to do song. I love all the song, i don't know which one is my favorite, but I want to heard more of baby i need you and SOS, since they are like brand new japanese song, and it not on their korean album, so I would like to know how it sound. But from the preview i like the song already. The japanese lupin it sound good in japanese to, but I feel like their vocal isn't as strong as it is in korean, but still love it. I want hoping for a ballad on this album, since they didn't have one for korean album, they can make up for it on girl talk. Since I think ballad may do really well on the chart. It work for some of the korean idol group.

version A album is now at #4 bestsellers in amazon jp :w00t:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/music/ref=pd_dp_ts_m_1/376-4322330-9819958

Scary. How does it sell so much before it is even released haha. I bet alot of people who watched Music Station would get this instead of the Single.... :thumbup:

BTW i guess A is the cheapest that's why everyone got it..

Edited by tinaomina