[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to the full album already and OH MY GOD I LOVE IT. :D I thought all the songs minus Lupin sounded better in Japanese than in Korean. And Baby I Need You is amazing and totally exceeded my expectations and SOS is just LOVE for me. This just sounded so much like a J-pop album. I'm so happy with this. :)

THIS ALBUM IS FLAWLESS~ SOS is just perfect. Baby I need you is amazing. And I agree I think everything just sound better in Japanese... except Lupin. Lupin in Korean is just perfect, so anything less than that isn't good at all. It also sounds like they recorded this a while ago, since you can hear they weren't as comfortable singing in Japanese... esp Nicole. lol.

For those who haven't heard the new songs yet:

Baby I Need You

SOS

The remakes

Lupin

Sweet Days

Love Is

Binks

============================================================================

Now for the reviews..

ZOMG I LOVE BABY I NEED YOU SO MUCH! IMO BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM. >/////<

At first I thought it would be a filler song judging from the preview, but it totally proved me wrong. Now I'm addicted and can't stop looping it.

SOS is so cute, genki, and totally KARA-style! I like it a lot too.

This is one epic album.

Hmmm u know at first I was really positive about the album as the songs are so good, but I wonder what the Japanese think? Cause if I were them, I might be expecting more Kpopish songs right? I fear that the novelty of KARA as Kpop would wear off as the album sounds so Jpopish ... But I understand, DBSK had these kind of songs in Japan as well..

(Luckily the 4 rehashed songs still got that Kpop feel :tongue: especially Jing rapping in Love Is )

But I like the album haha :thumbup:

Oh man its really hard to say at this point :ph34r:

My guess :thumbup: 30k/70k

Edited by tinaomina

leaked before release is always a problem but not significance. since we're talking about full japanese album, i have high expectation for girls talk. so it's gonna sell 41k for me, it's for first day not the first week numbers. :)

so it's gonna sell 41k for me, it's for first day not the first week numbers.

optimistic..i like it.. :excited:

since the songs are all DAEBAK, +2 brand new Jap songs, i predict 30-35k for first day! and for first week sale i predict..umm..55-60k..

:jyc6:

the albums are on sale already ??

no not yet..two more days!

Edited by misiak

I am totally in love with SOS :eyelove:

The whole album is simply amazing! :thumbup:

My guess for first day sale is 40- 45k and 60- 70k for first week.

I know it might be too much, but the album is totally LOVE.

And beside, this is their first Japanese album.

I am sure many will buy :whistling:

Hehe! Hope they will promote SOS or Baby I need you for the album promotion.

Can't wait! :lol2:

THANKS FOR SHARING ..the new album is really great :eyelove: ...iam sure it will do good with kara promoting it....

my fav is baby i need you its very catchy..nicole and hammie english wow....

love is and SOS is great 2, did u notice they keep jing rap in korean ..lupin in japanese is okaaaaaaay not awkward at all....

gonna preorder NOW...PLZ guy lets support the girls .....

by the way guys imagine them promoting baby i need you with hammie crying in it :w00t: ...dont want to make my hopes up....

Baby I Need You is awesome :thumbup: i was expecting this to be a filler song too... but it wasnt. it's so catchy!! SOS is daebak too :eyelove:

and lupin!! not as strong as the korean version but it's still cool and doesnt sound weird. woots!!

k so we're back to our super-duper-exhilarating-and-not-to-forget-crazy game of prediction :P

and @red and @k1s3k1 over 40k for first day?!?! (@#&$(@#$&!) that's friggin high :scared: nah, i think i'll go for 35k first day and 70k first week instead.

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

SOS and Baby I Need You are totally cute and awesome! Though my favourite song is still Sweet Days haha ^^ I love the new songs so much, and I'm sure fans in Japan will too.

As for sales, didn't UMJ predict a 200k for Girls Talk? I think they will sell 35k in the first day, and after listening to the songs, I am positive that KARA will hit the target! It's their VERY FIRST Japanese album, after all. ^^

love is and SOS is great 2, did u notice they keep jing rap in korean ..lupin in japanese is okaaaaaaay not awkward at all....

gonna preorder NOW...PLZ guy lets support the girls ....

yup i notice that part too..they keep the rap parts in korean..