[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and @red and @k1s3k1 over 40k for first day?!?! (@#&$(@#$&!) that's friggin high

my tinted crystal ball says

- amazing best selling well despite "mini-duplicated" from japan special premium box

- high interests registered from ninki

- umj being optimistic

- for each j-kamilia buying jumping, he/she will definitely buy while another is holding back

- 40k is nothing in japan market (most important fact)

OMG...I love all songs in this album esp. SOS and BINKS..my fav

This album must be a hit !!! Totally in love with all songs^^

(btw, why is it already launched? isn't it on 24th?)

I read somewhere that the reason Kara's album is release on early is because 24th is a Japanese holiday..

Don't know whether it's true or not..

BTW, I agree that SOS is great..

Also like Love Is..

This album is really nice~ Though I have yet to try out their old songs sung in Jap, both of the 2 new songs are very jpopish~

Totally agree that Baby I Need You is real jjang~ It gives me a little of Lupin feel too!

I am very confident their album will do really well!

On a side note, my fav song from Jumping mini album and Girl's Talk is "Love is"~ A very sweet song~ ^^

I about flipped a crap yesterday when CDJapan ran out of first press editions for ALL THREE VERSIONS. But when I woke up this morning and was being all emo, the ver. B and C first press became available again. Idek...

Buttttt, this is a good sign! Whatever the case, I'm just really excited to get my hands on it. I've splurged so much on CDs TT

tumblr_lcamrukCs71qcar25o1_500.jpg

Oh and I guess it's already on sale, so it's not that much of a leak.

Edited by goddessfollower

i havent even ordered mine yet!! :crying:

so broke right now!! i'll ask someone to get one for me as a early xmas present :rolleyes:

loving all the songs! especially SOS (for some reason it sounds very DDR like hahah), Baby I Need You, Japanese Lupin (sounds just as good as the regular version), and Love Is (dont know which i version i like more :rolleyes: ).

can't hold my excitement!! AHHHH!!

good thing my 500 yen off coupon didnt expire yet LOL!!

as for sales: 30-35k first day. 60-65k first week :thumbup:

Edited by monkiesxrule

I don't know which version I like more, I think no matter what KARA song are going to sound great in any language, mister sound great in japanese, we know jumping sound great. Lupin sound great,(if though they vocal weren't as strong as it is in the korean version), even all the song on the korean mini album sound great in japanese. Love is sound so good i like that to. Baby I need you sound really good, I love when they say baby i need you, sound so good, I think this is one of my favorite. It sound very jap, but I still love it. i love SOS to, it sound so jap to. i love all this songs on this album, now listen to all the songs on this album. I would say that KARA would defintely sell more than we expectation. This is such as great album, with great song, how can KARA not beat the expecation that UMJ have. First days would have to be 30-35K, first week 80-85K I know a lot but i have faith is this album is going to sell well.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Wooahh didn't even know that full album was out already! (Well, leaked :P)

I looove the two new songs! But I have to say, I like SOS a bit more than Baby I Need You.

But I really love this album! I really hope to see this album do really well.

I expect it to be better than Jumping of course. Let's go J-Kamilias!

well, the first press editions sold out so it just shows that the j-kamilias are doing their thing all right :P

hmm hopefully the HMV store in my country didnt raise the prices too much, else i wont be able to buy this album. it's definitely worth the money though.

Ninki rankings

01 501.40 宇多田ヒカル - Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL. 2

02 93.20 Utada - Utada The Best

03 80.80 KARA - ガールズトーク (Girls Talk)

04 73.30 ヒルクライム (Hilcrhyme) - MESSAGE

05 41.80 My Chemical Romance - Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

FYI,

Because today is a Japanese holiday, CD stores started to sell new CD from yesterday.

This is part of the "1st day" sales for Girls talk.

And the "1st day" sales number should be "sales in today + sales in tomorrow" in this week. :scared:

Special week. :thumbup:

====================

132 名前:読者の声 :2010/11/23(火) 17:58:54 ID:BqObpPQx

*1 22,052 宇多田ヒカル

*2 13,844 福山雅治

*3 13,265 KARA ------------- girls talk

*4 いきものがかり

*5 ヒルクライム

*6 BEAST

*7 清木场俊介

*8 マクロスF

*9 ゆらゆら帝国

10 グループ魂

Edited by pig3head

Ok...so someone needs to help me out here with this holiday sales thing. Cause I know there's something wrong when Hikki only sells 20k, and yay Beast is there too hehe.

And I see Utada fans are taking her seriously when she tells them not to buy the US compilation cd...

Edit: I mean, I see my fail reading skills cannot comprehend "This is part of the "1st day" sales for Girls talk."

1. ...do we know about how much of first day sales?

2. Is this partial sales for every one, or just new releases? So are Fukuyama Masaharu's (fuku-chan I appreciate you sooooo much :3) sales actually for the whole day, while Hikki/Kara are partial first day?

So sorry for the confusion.

Edited by goddessfollower