[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

I am also quite confused now lol because Ninkie predicted 500k for Utada? so that means at least 200k for 1st day right?

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/

That number right there seems quite far from the prediction by factor of nearly 10. Cannot be so off right?

Well but I guess its a good thing that KARA 's numbers are close to Hikki because she is going to sell a heck of alot

Ninki:

2 13,844 福山雅治 <--- 2nd week Album

01 501.40 宇多田ヒカル - Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL. 2

02 93.20 Utada - Utada The Best

03 80.80 KARA - ガールズトーク (Girls Talk)

04 73.30 ヒルクライム (Hilcrhyme) - MESSAGE

Edited by tinaomina

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But compared to single sales, album seems .. low?

1: SDN48 - GAGAGA (34348)

2: アイドリング!!! - eve (21898)

3: タッキー&翼 - 愛はタカラモノ (19814)

4: YUI - Rain

5: UVERworld - NO. 1

6: コブクロ - 流星

7: KAT-TUN - CHANGE UR WORLD

8: 嵐 - 果てない空

9: DEEP - 未来への扉

10: SKE48 - 1!2!3!4!ヨロシク!

Idk, wtf with the sales this week since YUI, T&T and UVERworld are lower than SDN & Idolling. Let see tomorrow sales ..

Sooo 13,265 for the 1st of 1st day sales..ahh..was not so bad after all, considering many ppl prolly didn't know it's already on sales today....hope tomorrow will get even a bigger number..30-35k :tongue:

Girl's Talk such a nice album <3

KARA Jjang!!

But compared to single sales, album seems .. low?

Idk, wtf with the sales this week since YUI, T&T and UVERworld are lower than SDN & Idolling. Let see tomorrow sales ..

Lol this was precisely my thoughts. Aside from wtf at SDN/idolling taking the top spots (SKE last week should've been indicative), how are those sales so much higher than album sales? Either someone's going to blow predictions out of the water or someone else is going to flop hard - or there's some unexplainable difference in how the sales tallied up for singles vs. albums.

We'll see~

Can't wait for mah photobook :D

Edited by goddessfollower

Loved SOS, it's my favourite of the new songs. Lupin sounds cuter xD I think the songs from the Korean Jumping mini-album actually sound more suited to Japanese, I like the new versions of those. The post is awful here at uni so I'll have to wait til I go home for xmas to order it! It will be my first Kara CD <33 Tbh I wouldn't worry about first day sales so much, wait til the end of the week and see how it's doing then. Fighting! :)

Sooo 13,265 for the 1st of 1st day sales..ahh..was not so bad after all, considering many ppl prolly didn't know it's already on sales today....hope tomorrow will get even a bigger number..30-35k :tongue:

Girl's Talk such a nice album <3

KARA Jjang!!

This is not yet the first day sales. The sales today + tom will be added to determine final 1st day sales.

Sorry to interrupt with the discussion of sales count, but have you guys heard the album yet?

I notice the track 11 is NOT Sweet Days (Korean Version), but instead it's Jumping (Korean Version)..

Am I downloading from an unreliable source or the tracklist is wrong?

Btw, I have ordered the album already.. I just can't wait to listen to it, so I downloaded it first.. :P

Sorry to interrupt with the discussion of sales count, but have you guys heard the album yet?

I notice the track 11 is NOT Sweet Days (Korean Version), but instead it's Jumping (Korean Version)..

Am I downloading from an unreliable source or the tracklist is wrong?

Btw, I have ordered the album already.. I just can't wait to listen to it, so I downloaded it first.. :P

maybe the uploader messed up when uploading the files.. Well, it's ridiculous if the album make those mistakes but if yes, I'll hunt the production team lol..

@KaraNice: Foo~ *wipes sweat* So happy this isn't the first day sales total! At least it's confirmed that there is at least 13,000+ cd sales sold B)

Maybe they might reallly get 30,000 first day :thumbup1:

So far I have been loving Baby I Need You, Love Is, and Lupin~

Has been on repeat for a while now XD

If only we could have seen a back to back perf of AKB performing Beginner and Kara with Lupin, we would of had a rocking KARAKB53 performance night TT___TT I want Kara to promote GT with either Lupin or Baby I Need You. I want performances of these!

Edited by Biscuit

^ Yep it's not the official first day and supposedly preorders aren't included in that total. Mid day sales for today should give a better idea of what's real first day sales should be.

I think it's kind of telling that all of the top 3 for singles are idols. Idols tend to have more hardcore fans. I wouldn't be surprised if SDN48 gets #1 weekly, but there is no way that Idoling or Tackey & Tsubasa are going to sell more than YUI.

Edited by notsoangelic

This is not yet the first day sales. The sales today + tom will be added to determine final 1st day sales.

i know..

thats why i said today is the 1st day of the 1st day sales (i know it sounds a bit weird)...let's hope for a bigger number tomorrow WOOOOT...

is 13k for the first day final? In Utada's case 22k would look bad under her resume wont it? I dont know much about her but i heard shes a top seller in the country.

how do you know today and tomorrow will be added? any source pls?

Edited by red4summer
no to consecutive posts

It's weird this time allkpop posted the article about the album right away.. Usually for KARA's achievement we have to wait.. happy happy, for sure GT will do well, it's an awesome album, i love all the songs and even if at first I wasn't really into Lupin japanese version now I love it too..

though I hope to see them performing Love is or SOS, since we already saw them performing Lupin (even if it was in korean)..

It's weird this time allkpop posted the article about the album right away.. Usually for KARA's achievement we have to wait.. happy happy, for sure GT will do well, it's an awesome album, i love all the songs and even if at first I wasn't really into Lupin japanese version now I love it too..

though I hope to see them performing Love is or SOS, since we already saw them performing Lupin (even if it was in korean)..

i know its weird! They also did not mention the release date was changed because of the holiday. I think they are being biased again and im not even gonna mention why.

I'm just glad that this isn't first day sales :) So wait tomorrow, do we add this day's sales to the total? or will Oricon do that?

It's weird this time allkpop posted the article about the album right away.. Usually for KARA's achievement we have to wait.. happy happy, for sure GT will do well, it's an awesome album, i love all the songs and even if at first I wasn't really into Lupin japanese version now I love it too.

Sometimes people send tips to allkpop, someone named Nana sent a tip to allkpop so she probably sent it early.

>:[ My copy hasn't arrived yet!~~!~!!!!~!!~!

^ Yep it's not the official first day and supposedly preorders aren't included in that total. Mid day sales for today should give a better idea of what's real first day sales should be.

Look at oricon daily chart

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/

that numbers are official

although today sales should be more make sense than yesterday. What usualy happen on Oricon, early/tuesday debuting single sales are added to wednesday sales number and we have the usual first day sales. But that's an exception for this week where yesterday/tuesday sales are counted as official numbers on the same day because of today is Japan labour thanksgiving day.

I think tuesday + wednesday(today) sales numbers are what we usualy known as 1st day sales numbers.

Well everything's freakin confusing lol.

So 13k for the first day? Well... I have no idea what's going on with the sales sooo...

Guess we'll just have to wait for the weekly.

I'm not so crazed about Girls Talk achieving my expectation though. I feel like regardless of what the results are, our girls already did great in Japan.

But of course, still hoping to see our girls achieve more success :D

yeah I think with the holiday going on it get really confused, and people may of not known about the album being release early. I think we should wait and see how much they can sell on the day that were suppose to release it on. Cause I think when the offical day that it release it would sell a lot. Plus KARA is very popular and this album is really big, and have a lot of promotion going on, so we just wait to see on the offical đay that it release.