[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

80,000!?

Just another 20,000

:excited:

If only we had another MSTA perf to promote the album instead of the single.......

*sigh*

We really haven't talked much about the album in this thread, but to see Kara THIS CLOSE to 100,000 first week it too much to ignore XD

So after almost a week, does anyone still have a song they're playing a lot or was anyone able to buy the album recently?

Edited by Biscuit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hoping for 100,000 this week from Girls talk.

I say 10,000 for today.

Kara #2 on best selling on amazon http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E9%9F%B3%E6%A5%BD-CD-%E8%BC%B8%E5%85%A5%E7%9B%A4-%E9%80%9A%E8%B2%A9/b/ref=sa_menu_mu1?ie=UTF8&node=561956

Still anticipating to get mine since it was shipped two days ago. :thumbup:

I'm very impressed beyond words of how well the album is selling, it's like Christmas came early for Kara and Kamilias. :devil:

Edited by atl2006

^

^

I find myself playing SOS a lot. It's so Jpop-ish xD I like the Japanese versions of the Jumping mini-album tracks as well, I think they are well suited to the Japanese lyrics. And I've been playing Jumping all the time because I just love that song. When it comes on on my workout playlist at the gym I sometimes repeat it 2 or 3 times, too :lol: I love dancing around my room to it xD

Sales are really good! It'd be great if they can break the 100k mark <33 Honestly I was really impressed with the whole album, considering the short amount of time they've been promoting in Japan and singing in Japanese.

I'm a big fan of SNSD too, but I think KARA's Japanese sounds more natural in songs. The album FEELS like a J-pop album, not just a bunch of Japanese remakes of their Korean tracks. I think it was a good idea to put out a whole album in Japan this soon to get more of a foothold in the industry, I think KARA has better management in that respect, and a better balance between Japan-Korea activities.

Edited by Becca

^ wow..when i checked the best selling in amazon this evening, they were still ranked 3rd..that means they are actually climbing up the charts !! :thumbup:

this album is really doing well !! hope to see them perform the songs on shows especially the 2 new japanese songs =)

So after almost a week, has anyone still have a song they're playing a lot or was album to buy the album recently?

pretty much all the tracks except Mr & Umbrella still on my constant playlist lol although still need time to dig Baby I Love You, but the other tracks are still fresh to hear everyday :thumbup1:

wow never expect 100k could be reach this fast :tongue: prepare to get 3rd Gold from RIAJ then :inluv:

I was so excited heard about that KARA broke the 80K they beat the ninki predication, so they have 2 day left. I did so calcualted(I know nerd) and KARA would need to sell 9887 on saturday and sunday to beat the 100K. I don't know it going to be really close, and it would also depend on the weekly bonus to. Just like 5 months since they debut, now we wish they hit 100K in one week, they would defintely be the group who hit 100k in one week, in the short amount of time since they debut. I defintely want KARA to beat the 100k in one week, we just have to see. They defintely beat my expectation for friday sells, I thought they would go down to maybe 10K, but yet they sold 11K, not much of a drop. Cause from wednesday to thursday it was a drop from 19 to 13, so I thought they were going to drop that way to. Yet they didn't, hopefully today sells is going to be around 10K, and sunday is going to be around 9K. I been listen to SOS and baby I need you

Waahhh they dropped so little!

Awesome awesome! 100k first week let's go!

Yes yes yes our girls are so consistent xD This is definitely awesome.

Girls Talk daebak!

@atl2006, hahah agreed. Christmas came to us Kamilias and Kara, when our girls started to hit more and more successes in Japan.

Thank you J-Kamilias and DSP/UMJ for making all of this happen :D And continue to happen :D

TOT You guys I'm so proud of the girls!!! omg 11.8k - this has been fantastic, a fantastic week for the girls. We've really come far, huh?

Just as a comparison, JYJ's last album, "The...", sold 71k its first week and debuted at #1 (admittedly it was a really expensive album with only four songs, and Xiah released his solo single only weeks before. Lol dare I say it, but Kara is now the best selling Korean artist in Japan :P Haha I'm getting cheeky now.

Guys, it's been such pride and joy stanning with you all T____________T I think I'm turning into Nicole haha.

So after almost a week, does anyone still have a song they're playing a lot or was anyone able to buy the album recently?

THE JAPANESE VERSION OF LUPIN! I'm starting to like it a lot more than the original.. I can't stop playing it. I love how the Japanese lyrics also convey the same meaning as the Korean version. :D

YESSS 100K HERE WE COME. :determined:

KARA's sales have always gone up during the weekend, so I'm hoping GT will sell 12k tomorrow. :thumbup:

I take back what I said about 100k being a bit of a stretch. GET IT GIRLS.

=============================================================================

I feel the need to document the epicness.

11/22

1122.png

11/23

1123.png

11/24

1124.png

11/25

1125.png

11/26

1126.png

^ lol. remember to cap today's and tmr's sales too!!! :D

i think the RIAJ gold cert should come today/tomorrow so im gonna wait really patiently hehe. and i never thought GT will hit 100k in 1st week (i thought 80k itself was too mindblowing to actually materialise) but j-kamilias totally proved me wrong :thumbup1: this IS really like the best (early) christmas present i've ever received. GO GIRLS!!!!!!! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy that Kara's Girl's Talk album is selling this much. It's just so awesome, in regards to their sales, they just keep on surprising me, I mean 100K is so close and it's so possible that they'll have that sales this week :D

About their songs - I love SOS, I've been playing this a lot :D I love the songs in the Korean album so that means I love the Japanese versions too XD But my favorites are SOS, Burn, Love Is and Binks.

This is such good news! Kara jjang! It feels like it was just yesterday when we were hoping that they would get 20k in one week! I am so proud to be a Kamilia right now.

Don't you guys think that Lupin was the best song for Kara to start 2010?

They have really stolen the hearts of the people! :)

Go for the gold girls! The kamilias have your back :D

Edited by jazz11mm

2010/11/28(日) 18:13:46 JST

I am not sure if this is true anot.. haha

*1 22,727 宇多田ヒカル

*2 11,217 KARA

*3 10,783 福山雅治

*4 いきものがかり

*5 ヒルクライム

*6 シェリル・ノーム starring May'n&ランカ・リー=中島愛

*7 ボン・ジョヴィ

*8 久保田利伸

*9 テイラー・スウィフト

10 倉木麻衣

Edit: pretty much 100k is certain even if it drops tmr. Weekly bonus should be at least 4k (Jumping single was 3k)impressive= :thumbup1: ....

Edited by tinaomina

the weekend bonus wasnt as much as i expected but its still selling so well :D 8.4k tomorrow is possible, and with weekly bonus 100k is more or less certain already.

and like seriously GT ought to have shipped more than 100k by now, so where's the gold cert all of us have been looking forward to???

Woot~ 9k more to get 100k!!! Ahhh! So close! girl's talk don't fail me now! x3

Hoping Kara gets over 7k or 8k tomorrow!! weekly bonus should be around 3k just to be safe x3

AHH~! I can't believe it, 100k in one week. I can see akp's headlines now"Kara gets 3rd Gold in one week" mwahahaha >:]

the album is really doing great !!!

we should really capture this moment of greatness..to reach 100k in one week!! who would have thought they could achieved that in such a short period of time

hopefully the sales continue to be this consistent in their second week too..=)

now their future challenge will be to surpass girls talk's success :thumbup: