[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

i assume the sales aint so far behind from #3 and plus it's not including weekly bonus

that being said..they prolly already got 100k Gold certificate kukukuku...

thanks for the update!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Single Chart

*1 4,551 腐男塾 <---- ????? This was no. 15 yesterday lol

*2 4,355 SDN48

*3 3,979 コブクロ

*4 YUI

*5 SKE48

*6 UVERworld

*7 嵐

*8 植村花菜

*9 JUJU

10 AKB48

Lol.. I don't get it what make Fudanjuku sales jump like that to become #1

And.. anyone notice there are three 48s group on top 10 :D

Wait for tomorrow's good news ..

*anxiously waiting for 3rd gold confirmation* :lol:

Btw i have to give props to UMJ for keep the girls on various Japanese show this whole week (...and more still coming XD) its like they never left Japan lol...what a good way to help the GT promotion...that long tiring 2 weeks in Japan didn't wasted

*back to waiting 3rd Gold confirmation XD*

^Thanks for the update!

Kara did it! Good job Kamilias too!

Even though I've been a lurker for a long time and only barely started posting more, I feel so happy to be a part of this forum and the girls TT_________TT

I have a thing for hardworking groups and Kara is indeed one of the hardest working groups out there. They didn't get their stardom overnight, but they're one of the role model groups that who were able to make it to the top with their effort. Even if they didn't have the best marketing company, the biggest named company (DSP is popular, but not AS big as some others....) who could give them stardom just by what company they're from, or any of that.

But now they've broke a record and got 100,000 first week TT__________TT

Kamilias! Group hug! :touched:

Yup just read it 107k for the first week, just amazing. :hihi:

Its been six years since the last non Japanese girl group to get 100k in their first week. :matrix:

No one can doubt Kara's power now, world domination next? :determined:

Edited by atl2006

*joins group hug*

Guys we did it, we're all amazing, and the girls are simply fantastic - all that hardwork TT I can't even write coherent sentences right now.

We've really gone through the up and downs, huh? Who knew that three years ago, when four girls took the stage with Break It, when Kara + Kamilia went through 10 months of uncertainty, when Kara was reborn, that they were on their way to rocking Japan and selling 100k? Little by little they've climbed their way up, supported by only their fans and their own hard work. Now, we're finally standing on top of a summit. And we'll only keeping on climbing, and I know that I'll continue to wholeheartedly support them however I can as we ascend to new height.

/sappy wedding speech :touched:

Ahhhhhhhhhh

wow this is so amazed no other korean girl group has ever done this. Yet KARA beat another record, so happy. How much did KARA sell for that day, and what was the weekly bonus, i beat they sell about 10K that day, and the weekly bonus was around 4K. The girls are probably shocked themselves, now we are expectation are on 200K. Hopefully next week the girls can hit like 50K.

Great stuff! I had a feeling from before their release that this was going to sell really well, but I wasn't expecting above 100K! So happy for them! :) And i'm so pleased that this album is selling well since I thought this was such a solid J-pop album. Hoping for the same success or better for their next Japanese releases! :D

Ahh epic. Just epic. Did any of us predict 100k for the first week? lol.

Moments like these are just memorable for me. I'm very happy right now :D

So happy for our girls! All their hardwork definitely is acknowledged and isn't put to waste.

Congrats and awesome job to our girls and to DSP/UMJ on this one.

Woo! 200k next? lol. We'll see.

107k!!! :thumbup: . wow they are really something. while we were thinking 70k+, they surprised us and sold 100k ahahah. a BIG thanks for all Kamilias for making this happen :P

really proud of the girls! they are really making a their name known! with all the promotions and such, this is truly awesome!

another achievement to add to their list :D

Our Girls demostated once again their magic touch to reach people.

They went to Japan. They saw. They conquered!!!!

J-Kamilias are awesome!!! They're like us. They love KARA. :thumbup1:

Thanks everybody for all the updating. You guys are just great.

You keep us informed :eyelove: Love ya ALL!!!!