[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

-lonely- wahhhh im too late for the group hug. im gonna go hug my girl's talk album...... anywayz; im so glwd that girl's talk is such a success. but after my spazzing died down. i started thinking if kara's next single will beat girl's talk. mwahahaaaa.

it time to celebrate kamilia!! but wow, kara was at like 91k, wonder how much the weekly bonus was :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weekly rank

*1 230,979/230,979 宇多田ヒカル

*2 107,403/107,403 KARA :thumbup:

*3 474,445/*93,791 福山雅治

*4 821,853/*64,700 いきものがかり

*5 *37,249/*37,249 ヒルクライム

*6 *28,823/*28,823 マクロスF

*7 123,183/*17,059 ボン・ジョヴィ

*8 *16,002/*16,002 マイ・ケミカル・ロマンス

*9 *61,675/*15,026 テイラー・スウィフト

10 *14,311/*14,311 清木场俊介

number 107 but why nobody think of cole? :)

I have a thing for hardworking groups and Kara is indeed one of the hardest working groups out there. They didn't get their stardom overnight, but they're one of the role model groups that who were able to make it to the top with their effort. Even if they didn't have the best marketing company, the biggest named company (DSP is popular, but not AS big as some others....) who could give them stardom just by what company they're from, or any of that.

couldn't have agreed with you more! what else can i say? inorder to be the best, one doesn't need to work with the best but to work for it.

with KARA right now anything is possible so platinum is definitely not out of reach.

one step at a time and they will get there.. personally i think they are the best Korean Girl Group to debut in Japan.. and i'm still stickin with it. xD

so proud of the girls.

I know it a stupid question but how much do they have to sell to get platinium(isn't that a lot). I already happy that KARA manage to sell 100K and get gold, they are always the first asian girl group to sell 100K first week in six year. So I happy that they accomplish that, and get gold. If they manage to get platinium that would be another record KARA would break. You never KARA always manage to beat our expectation. I would be totatlly happy if they get platinim(whatever amount they would have to sell to get platinium), but if they don't they always got gold, that good enought for me.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

107! so proud of them!

like pimmie said, these numbers really went beyond all of our expectations. :thumbup:

Kara is just full of surprises!

i'll be looking forward to seeing them get platinum :D hahaha

this is REALLY off topic: these certifications (gold, platinum, diamond) really remind me of pokemon games. LMAO!! :lol:

i'm already happy that they manage to sell 100k+ copies..

if they get platinum or 250k copies as ppl said (eventually they will get it sooner or later) then it would be the best day for us, kamilia, and for KARA...

let's keep praying and supporting them so that day would happen ((:

KARA JJANG!! FIGHTOH!!!

^

back in top 10?

This is weekly chart right?

looks like girl's talk awesome achievement affecting this album sales.. :)

owh..sorry..wrong thread.. >.<

still in top 10 after a week! Nice one, girls! :D

Edited by raden92

Kara daebakkk! Who predicted 100k for first week? I think we all underestimated :D lol. Go for plantinum next!

Btw I just saw a truck load of haters/trolls/jealous/scared for their idols popularity in japan people in akp. Kara is really popular now huh? Next step would be someone named iamkamilia then go trolling around lol :))

Monthly chart, copy and pasted from Tokyohive.

1. “Ikimonobakari ~members’ BEST selection~” – Ikimonogakari : 11/3 (821,853)

2. “THE BEST BANG!!” – Fukuyama Masaharu 11/17 (474,445)

3. “Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION Vol.2″ – Utada Hikaru : 11/24 (230,979)

4. ”Greatest Hits” – Bon Jovi : 11/3 (123,183)

5. “Girl’s Talk” – KARA : 11/24 (107,403)

6. “STAR” – Nakashima Mika : 10/27 (68,684)

7. “Enka Meikyoku Collection 13 ~Nijiiro no Bayon” – Hikawa Kiyoshi : 11/10 (59,450)

8, “Speak Now: – Taylor Swift : 11/10 (57,016)

9. “Togemaru” – Spitz : 10/27 (51,755)

10. “Houkago Tea Time II” – Houkago Tea Time : 10/27 (50,281)

Today's mid day, still at #6 (although fallen behind Fukuyama and Ikimono)

23003 ミスチル

2651 ドリカム

2391 宇多田

いきもの

福山

kara

rip

ブリーチ

ACIDMAN

yuki

Edited by tinaomina