(火)179,302 *20,552 *11,704 **6,740 **6,010  **6,178

(水)110,475 *13,397 *10,038 ***,*** ***,***  ***,***

计 289,777 *55,645 *32,353 *13,216 *11,527 *11,516

=====================

KARA

***,***( without today's number)

got 11,516 in the first 2 days.

Edited by pig3head

Actually I've never cared about sales, awards ecc.. I didn't need them to make me like/support KARA.. I'm a pure Kamilia who loves and protect them no matter what.. But this time I'm very very happy for GT's success, they deserved it. Our girls worked really hard, they always work hard so yehh these positive news are great.. and and and.. platinum ? It would be sooo perfect.

number 8 is not that bad, the montly chart is already out. Wow KARA manage to get number 5, 5 is defintely KARA lucky number. Hopefully KARA gets a good postition on the yearly chart, hopefully. I want this album to hit platinium, I think KARA can do it, maybe at the end of the year. Or when KARA drama, I think they would defintely hit 200K by the end of the year, but platinium in the early next year. KARA is defintely the best newcomer in japan(well to me they are)

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

thankyou for sharing the news kiseki ((:

thats gonna be one hell of a show!!

KARA FIGHTOH!!!!

enlighten me, i dont see SNSD name on it

Edited by misiak

jiyoung, Hara and Nicole must be very happy

they will meet Arashi and SMAP

alot of performer from last 3 month after release the single or album

i saw ayumi hamasaki on the list :eyelove:

Edit : btw, Hey!3x 12/06 i heard Kara will perform medley of Mr. & Jumping

Edited by donnyhuang

wow a third MSta perf so soon??? :o

and together with SNSD too??? omg this is far too awesome :thumbup: YA SOKA!!!!

back to whatever-i-originally-wanted-to-say:

ok i know i havent been posting for the past few days cos i traveled to some of tokyo's suburbs and the hotels didnt have internet connection there ==

so anyways, i must say 107k still sold more than my latest prediction (102k) and just a moment ago, i was whooping around like crazy hehe *joins the group hug belatedly* thanks to every single one who made this miracle happen, and also to our girls who have always did their very best just for us. GO KARA & KAMILIAS~!!!!!!! *throws confetti*

moreover it's nice to see them still in top 10 for 2nd week - hopefully sales will still be consistent. gold is already in the bag, but i wont bet on GT achieving platinum - it's quite a stretch, frankly :X

moving on, after accomplishing this major feat, im starting to think about kara's next japanese release. and is just me or it's time for kara to finally have a #1 in japan???????????? our girls deserve it so much.

k after all this long-winded talk (sorry), i really feel that kara deserves a nomination for a rookie award. im not saying that they should win it, but a nomination ought to be there. sigh.

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

this is so cool, third time to be invite to music station, I wondering what song are they going to sing. Hoping it SOS or baby I need you, or luping. Since i think most japanese ppl already heard jumping and mister when they promtoed so do another song. I can't wait I hoping(and i know it like wrong), but instead of the backstage interview with KARA and SNSD, I want it to be with KARA and arashi. I mean the girls would be so happy to meet them. I wondering since the mc at music station like KARA, would they interview them more. I would be so happy to see some interaction with KARA and arashi(I can see some interaction with KARA and snsd in korea)

I know it wrong of me to think this but i want the mc of music station to talk with KARA more than SNSD, and I want to see more interaction with KARA and the japanese band.Since most of the japanese band are one that KARA are more familiar with, hoping some interaction. Like KARA and akb48, kat-tun,NEWS, perfume, Exile.some KARA met all of them and had some interaction with them, so some interaction again. and hoping they talk with them

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

wait hang on. is there a difference between a normal MSta episode and MSta Super Live?? somebody please enlighten me here.

MSta regular episodes usually have 5 or so guests and it's an hour long episode and it's in a studio while MSta Super Live is an annual thing (well they have a Spring MSta Super Live as well I believe) is in a concert hall and there are many invited artists and it's a 3-4 hour show. :)

This is going to be AWESOME ! omg that list is great ! AKB48,NEWS,Perfume,Kat-tun,Exile KARA had interaction with them all.. so even if I'd like to see more from them.... mMm NOW the most I'm looking forward to is KARASHI !! :thumbup: seriously ! :rolleyes: and as much as I'd love them to perform another song like "SOS", I think they'll do "Mister".... actually it's not a bad thing because for sure after the girls perform MC will ask the guest Again to do the butt/hip dance too =D meaning ? interctions ? hope so.. :tongue: