[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow 180k, then the girls defintely hit 200K maybe by next week they would always have to 200K under their belt. And hoe next hopefully by sells in the 3 week. And maybe hit platinium when the girls go on music station or when their drama start. I can't believe 180K that like wow, more than we all expectation, in just 2 week, so we can predicated that they would hit 200K hopefully next week. I guess umj was right this album was going to sell 200K, I think they may sells more than that. Hopefully platinium, that would be something that umj never expect.

180,000 shipped or 180,000 sold? If it's the latter, that's AWESOME! O____O

@Solin: I knoooooww! The fanchants *squeels*

That;s one of the aspects I loved about watching their Korean perfs and hear the fans supporting Kara, but I'm so happy to hear J-Kamilias saying their chants!

(I'm not very big on Jpop... I listen to songs but don't keep up with shows/personal stuff, etc. But do idol groups have fans chanting for them on live tv?)

I'm sure Kara feel more loved and comfortable to give it their all in their perfs when they hear those chants~

(And I kinda smirked a bit knowing that Japanese viewers were able to hear Kara's chants on live tv... hopefully this might make them curious about it and introduce newer fans and audiences in chanting to Kara's songs when they see them XD IDK, I just love fanchants XD )

I wonder if we'll be hearing fanchants at MSTA Superlive..... though I would die if there was some Arashi - Karashi - and News immitating the fanchants on tv.... which wouldn't happen, but a JE-Kara shipper can imagine, right?

Edited by Biscuit

:thumbup:

Let us make things clear about what that 180k means, actually, the news says "over 180k in two weeks".

In Japan, usually, oricon.com counts in 85% of total sales. That is why we see certificate from RIAJ but orcion number has not reached.

In two weeks, GT sales counted by oricon.com will be "107k + 35k = 142K", so the actual sales( sales to end entity customer) number is about 160k.

180k shipped from UMJ means there is still about 20k in cd-stores. 20k is not a big deal and it will take 1 week at the most to sell 20k GT.

When we see this kind of news next time, it should be talking about 200k or something more. :thumbup:

Edited by pig3head

weekly rank

889 :週間 ◆V8HKAPW1Z2 :2010/12/07(火) 15:50:13 ID:urpOxImb

*1 501,992 Mr.Children

*2 *92,076 DREAMS COME TRUE

*3 *66,316 宇多田ヒカル

*4 *45,718 いきものがかり

*5 *44,302 福山雅治

*6 *35,193 KARA

*7 *26,416 BLEACH BERRY BEST

*8 *23,411 fripSide

*9 *22,805 YUKI

10 *22,714 ブラック・アイド・ピーズ

Wow, KARA sold 142K, that is so good for them. I use to be one of those people who didn't care about sell, and how much KARA makes. But now I hoping KARA is going to sell 200K. Hopefully KARA can do it, they are like half way there, and let have faith taht are girls are going to hit the 200K. I still can't believe that we hoping for 200K, it just seem like yesterday when they debut with mister and we were just hoping that they sell 20K, now we hoping they sell 10 time that amount. I think KARA could sells 200K by the time of the music station festival, since the festival is in about 2 week, and the week of music station start a new week. So i KARA could sell 200K by the time of music station. I did some calculated and for the next 2 week KARA would knew to sell about 4K each đay to hit 200K, but the time of music station. i think that can happen. KARA manage to surprised us many time. if they hit 200K before music station, music station effect could hit GT talk hit platinium.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Hoping Girls talk make it into the top 50 on Oricons 2010 album top200.

Should atleast be close, they have a real shot if their sales don't drop much this week.

I think the deadline is in a week or two.

With this weeks sales they should be around #60, but maybe its me getting my hopes up to fast.

Kara fighting.

You can find last weeks album top 200 numbers here http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75358&hilit=ninki&start=6210

#74 Girls talk

Edited by atl2006

owmygawd if they manage to reach #50 on Oricon 2010 top album it would be so gooooood..

i mean i'm already happy with the sales and else, but to be #50..that's wow...

anyway thanks for the update atl..#15 should be at least 2-5k no?