*7 少女时代 HOOT

*8 ミスチル

*9 福山

10 DJ KAORI

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^woah number 3...lol daebak... Btw you guys know the sales for New year period is esp low because many CD shops are not opened..

omg is this true? i was under the impression that the japanese work very hard and are open even during the holidays lol :ph34r:

but even so i seriously dont think this is going to affect kara in any way AT ALL. bet they're still going to sell like 18-19k or so :D

I think Girls talk well sell around 16k this week with sales been really low for everybody.

They will still hit 250k next week though, just not in the weekly this Tuesday.

Riaj gold certification comes out Monday and jumping should get gold and Girls talk should get Platinum.

yeah, I just hoping that KARA may hit platinum before the dramas airs. i knew the girls wouldn't hit platinum this week, but just hoping that they would hit platinum before the dramas airs. I sure that they can, and after the drama airs the sells for KARA may go up. And maybe the ost for their drama, would be their third single in japan, and promote the song in korea to. It would be a great change, since i think the song for the drama is a ballad which i think would do well in japan(since ballad do well in japan), and in korea it a different style for KARA. But wondering if KARA is going to release a ost for the drama or just one song.

Wow! this is too awesome! It's release 1 month ago and still on chart and still make in a top 3! I so proud... :crying: KARA is amazing! and yes, KAMILIA is amazing too... :D

Hope we can get 15k this week? kekeke Platinum, here we go!!

pig3head, REALLY?????? I'M SO EXCITEDDDDD!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I wondering how much the girls made this week. The girls are defintely cause a storm in japan. i can't wait for their third single to come out, I think it could be the ost for their japan drama. Since one of the song is sos, it could help with the sells for GT. I happy that it like their seventh week and yet they are still in the top 10. that is like totally amazing, I wish they can have the same sells like in korea to, but I happy that they dominated japan.

so Kara album Girls Talk total sales 244.400

5600 more copies to platinum

i think tomorrow or day after tomorrow Girl Talk will be hit platinum :thumbup:

Update :

today sales

*3 1,992 KARA

so until now total sales 246.392 copies

2 or 3 days to platinum

Edited by donnyhuang

for sure that KARA is defintely going to hit platinum before the dramas even airs, and when the drama air, the sell for Gt talk would go up. since the theme song for the drama is SOS, so people would want to buy the album. So the eighth week and they are number 3 good start to a new week. Well so defintely KARA has start off 2011 on a good note, KARA hasn't been in the top 20 weekly either. I so happy about that, it like eighth week and they still in top 10, I guess we can predicated that the girls would maybe take 3-4 days. i know that the girls are going to hit platinum and they would hit platinum before their drama, but i think it going to take about 3-4 days to hit platinum.

WOWWWW Seriously.. GT's is so sticky !! I love it XD still in TOP 10 in their 8th week. AMAZING !!!! You rock Girls.. 2011 really started strongly.. he he he.. We used to talk about GOLD.. now We are talking about PLATINUM !! yehhhh.. and next time are we going to talk about DOUBLE PLATINUM ? hi hi hi

Girls talk weekly

1. 107,403-#2

2. 35,193-#6

3. 23,589-#5

4. 18,727-#10

5. 21,933-#8

6. 21,968-#6

7. 15,587-#5

I find it amazing that even in its seventh week Girls talk is still in the top 5, Hoping for another top 10 next week in the weekly.

This album has passed a lot of expectations and proved that Kara has a solid fan-base in Japan.

Girls talk is super sticky, I knew they would continue selling well after the first 2 weeks, but to have such consistency makes me proud to be a Kamilia.

I'm a huge Japanese music fan and to see sales like this shows me Kara has a bright future.

Also digitally Kara is 0_0

Edited by ☆atl2006☆