[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how KARA is the first one in for this new Hallyu wave and begging all the records first hehe. Its not why i love KARA of course, but its nice to know.

@Diane

Honestly, I think you can't compare it like that, different timing and different number of release. Just like AKB has way more single sales for 1 single but ARASHI is still the overall top group.

During KARA best releasee time, don't even have promotion. But Hoot is released under heavy promotion. Also, KARA was really better on way better digitally and ringtone downloads etc and also more Mixi fans.

My conclusion for Japan is that KARA has a larger general audience penetration. SNSD has more hardcore fans now.

1.10-#3-1992

1.11-#8-1498

1.12-#6-1692

1.13-#3-1672

1.14-#3-1651

1.15-#2-2609

1.16-#2-3054

should be close to 15k this week, I do think the boost is most likely from Urakara.

Another weekly top 5!

Edited by ☆atl2006☆

they're doing really really well in JAPAN, this album deserve some love <3

i love almost all song in this album, Mister still my most fave because this song makes me pay attention to the girls for the 1st time *since i don't really listen to kpop*

i bet the sales will boost up more now they have URAKARA start already! ganbatte KARA ^^

they ended the week off on a good start. I mean naturally they are going to hit 300k soon or later. Since the drama would end about april, the girls would probably hit 300K by then. It still in the top 5 weekly, after like 8 week. It been about 2 months since this album been release, and the girls are still on the chart, and they are still going strong. I think by the time the drama ends, I think the girls would reach 300K with this album.

Yeah you can't compared SNSD and KARA. I think KARA is more ppular since they speak the language, and they try hard to speak it. Also the girls heavly promoted their single and stuff. Best album wasn't promoted and yet it sold over 100K, while SNSD is heavly promoted for this album. I think KARA has more fans and new fans from japan. But SNSD still has fans from korean, or japan korean fans.

I do hope they can release another singles for Japan in February of March this year. B-side from URAKARA ending and A-side for PV maybe? Anyway, I still think that J-Lupin is weird. I like the Korean version of Lupin though.... Idk why, even though I love J-Mr and J-Jumping so much hahaha.

Kara's album sales

Girls Talk= 258,718

Best Album 2007-2010= 139,404

Album total= 398,122

Single sales

Jumping= 104,427

Mister= 113,245

Singles total= 217,672

Total sales= 615,794

Girls talk weekly

1. 107,403-#2

2. 35,193-#6

3. 23,589-#5

4. 18,727-#10

5. 21,933-#8

6. 21,968-#6

7. 15,587-#5

8. 14,318-#3

Daily

1.17-#2 1,717

Edited by ☆atl2006☆

Amazing that the girls manage to rank number 3 on the weekly chart. And sell 14K this week, amazing. the girls haven't manage to sell anything below 10K for the week. the girls would need about 41K to beat the 300K mark, I think gave or take it would be about 2-3 months before that happen. I think as long as KARA drama is on, it would keep the girls on the chart. I don't know if they would stay on the top 10, but you never know. the girls have manage to stay in the top 10 for eight week, which is probably the longest any korean idol group has been on the oricon top 10 chart.

Man, I was hoping that Version A would still be available but it seems to be all sold out... I guess my only option then is eBay. I really hate not having money. ;--; But oh well... I guess if I can't find a copy then I'll just get a regular edition. Sigh~ Anyway, I'm amazed at their sales... Well, comparing it to big artists in Japan, the sales are really small but it's still something, right? Hopefully all of Japan will embrace them more this year and they will sell more. They totally deserve it! ♥

KARA #2 today

KARA can sale more copies than ikimonogakari

KARA sales really doing well

9th week from ikimonogari, Hikki, Fukuyama, BoC, Ayumi, Mr. Children, DCT

(of course, total sales KARA still low than them)

i really want KARA take number 1

so KARA know kamilia will always support KARA

My favorite group Do As Infinity sales... :crying:

hope they can sale more

yeah I think the news about KARA could be affect the sales. I guess it effect it good, but then again if they kept rise to the chart and sells more, than the girls would hit 300K. which would be great, if we didn't have this situation going on. KARA still make money, it you never know it could hurt them again. Just glad that the girls are still do well, and with everything about KARA be on the jap news, it would help KARA. I hoping the japan kamilia would support KARA, and sent out their love for the girls