[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend went to japan and he said the CD thr is ALOT cheaper than the imports here in my country! and since it's chinese new year (what coincidence!) i asked him to buy for me as much kara merchandise as possible from there, and i can repay him with my ang pow money! wakakaka xD

Wow, are girls start the new year off with a bang, I think the girls would hit 300K maybe tomorww, I think that the girls would hit over 307K this week. Which then would make them the best korean group to sells the most album in japan. That would be great, the girls have defintely come a long way. If this album can hit 300k, I can't image what their singles would be like. Maybe hit double platinium. Which would be another great accomplishment since I think no other korean idol group has done that

Actually the highest sales is 370k by DBSK, not 307k :rolleyes: But I think the girls can surpass it, with this trends, they just need less than a month to surpass that sales/

I think Tvxq's The Secret Code actually sold 317,314 copies instead of 307k, as I just found out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TVXQ_discography#Japanese_albums

So Girls talk won't be breaking their record this week, but mostly likely next week.

Girls talk should be around 311k with this weeks weekly.

Kara's best shot to get #1 in the daily is next week because the albums that are releasing have low ninki scores and won't be selling a lot.

Kara should be getting #5 for weekly.

Edited by ☆atl2006☆

KARA PHENOMENON is on the rise, KARA phenomenon is a good nickname for KARA. what is weird is that DBSK never had a nickname like that. Next thing you noe KARA is going to have to fanclub name, one for japan, and one for korea. At the rate the girls are going they are defintely header that direction. I think the girls can hit double platinum by the first half of the year. IF KARA hit double platinum, KARA would be the first korean idol to ever get a double platinum right.

KARA PHENOMENON indeed! WOW Girls Talk is still ranking sooo high T_T

It always always always amazes me every time I see those sales figure.

It is juuust amazing. Did anyone see this coming before Girls Talk was to be released? lol.

The J-Kamilias, as I have said manny times, have done such an awesome job!

This is just daebak :D The Japanese(well technically everyone) are excited for Kara's comeback.

Kara and Kamilia fighting!