[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best clips #1

Yay another #1 for KARA :thumbup: What exactly is the Best Clips DVD? Is it a significant enough release to make a new thread about it? This is the Girl's Talk thread after all and I don't want this latest accomplishment to go overlooked.

Kara Best Clips is a dvd compilation of Kara's work so far. Think of it like a DVD version of Kara Best 2007-2010, but including the Mister, Japanese Jumping and Korean Jumping videos. Except this doesn't include Kara4 material -_-

These sort of DVD's are a pretty normal release for artists in Japan (usually one for every three eras), DBSk just released one last year. BoA, Namie Amuro, Ayu etc. already have a few under their belts as well.

The regular edition includes all the music videos of Kara5's title tracks, both Japanese and Korean. It also has bonus performances Umbrella, Burn and Lupin all from Inkigayo.

and here's the track list:

1. [Video Clip] ミスター (Mister)

2. [Video Clip] ジャンピン (Jumping Japanese Version)

3. [Video Clip] Jumpin'

4. [Video Clip] Lupin

5. [Video Clip] Wanna

6. [Video Clip] Honey

7. [Video Clip] Pretty Girl

8. [Video Clip] Rock U

9. [ボーナストラック] Umbrella (SBS人気歌謡2010.2.28)

10. [ボーナストラック] Burn (SBS人気歌謡2010.11.21)

11. [ボーナストラック] Lupin dust ver. (SBS歌謡祭典2010.12.29)

The limited edition also comes with a bonus dvd that has an interview with Kara. Here's a preview

Edited by a_chan

I love Kara and all, but man, I think all these simultaneous releases is so frustrating. And on top of that, most of them are repackaged materials. Maybe if these releases were more spread out with bonus material, they'd do better on the charts. Although, I have to say, if the repackages stay constant or move up on the Oricon, it'd be good evidence that there are very dedicated fans out there.

But still, UMJ is overmilking all this...

wow everything of KARA is sell well, but I really do think that umj is just milk KARA. I mean if you look at the other artist in umj, the companies is not milk then other artist. I think since KARA is so popular and they never would of thought that this would happen, umj is going to make so money off of KARA.I just don't understand why umj has to release a repackage album, can't it just wait until their single come out. No other release, but no umj was to ride the wave of KARA is japan. But hey at least GT is still on the chart, and I hoping that it would still there. and best clips wouldn't affect the sell for GT, since I think GT is more important then best clips

I think it's because Kara isn't promoting right now, and UMJ want to attract viewers for Urakara, so they release those repacked album and best clips to keep fans. They maybe want to keep the Kara trends because there will be more Korean groups promote in Japan in the next few months.

Anyway, it doesn't harm the girls and it even help promote them more and more (see the iTunes video chart today? :thumbup:(, I'm glad. They did a good job promoting the girls, and I believe they gonna keep doing that :thumbup1:

So happy with GT, indeed an awesome album!

this album is defintely stubborn, it just doesn't want to fall from the top 10 chart. But i feel like this album is going to be on the chart the longest. since it like almost 4 months and this album like never manage to slide into the top 10 weekly. Even best clip is hit number 1 on the chart. Now we just have to wait and see if KARA is going to hit number 1 on the single chart when jet coaster love come out. They have some of their korean friends. but to be honest, I don't think beast and JGK is going to rank higher than our girls. But i am glad that they are release japan songs, just thinking it going to take some time for the boys bands to be as successful as our girls. I think who could the girls competition to be number one would have to juju since the first time the girls release best album, juju came out on top this could be the same. It going to be a great week when jet coaster love come our, can't wait