[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

KARA's first original Japanese album, "Girl's Talk," will be released on November 24, 2010.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2lsyydk.jpg

Girl's Talk will be released in three different versions:

• First Press Version A (UMCK-9393) - Comes with a DVD
  • First Press Version B (UMCK-9394) - Comes with a photobook (28 pages)
  • First Press Version C (UMCK-9395) - Comes with bonus tracks, specified in the "Tracklist" section below

*After First Press Version C has been sold out, it will be sold as the Regular Version, without the bonus tracks, with the catalogue number UMCK-1376.
*The first press bonus for all three versions is a trading card, and HMV, Shinseido, Tsutaya and TOWER will have their special edition trading cards.

Where to order:

Covers and Tracklist:
Version A
karagirlstalka.jpg

01.Jumping
02.Mister 
03.Baby I Need You
04.Sweet Days
05.SOS
06.LOVE IS
07.BINKS
08.Umbrella
09.BURN
10.LUPIN
DVD content:
● Jumping Music Clip(au Smart Sports ver.)
  ※A completely different music clip from the original version.
● Jumping Music Clip(au Smart Sports ver. )Making
● Artwork filmiing offshot

Version B
karagirlstalkb.jpg

01.Jumping
02.Mister 
03.Baby I Need You
04.Sweet Days
05.SOS
06.LOVE IS
07.BINKS
08.Umbrella
09.BURN
10.LUPIN
Photobook content: 28 pages

Version C
karagirlstalkc.jpg

01.Jumping
02.Mister 
03.Baby I Need You
04.Sweet Days
05.SOS
06.LOVE IS
07.BINKS
08.Umbrella
09.BURN
10.LUPIN
PLUS the following bonus tracks:
11.Sweet Days (Korean Version)
12.LOVE IS (Korean Version)
13.BINKS (Korean Version)
Sources: KARA's Japanese Official Website

Performance on the Oricon Chart

First week

11/22
1122.png

11/23
1123.png

11/24
1124.png

11/25
1125.png

11/26
1126.png

11/27
1127.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to close this for now. When UMJ officialy anounces this album or release some kind of confirmation I'll reopen this thread.

-closing (for now)-

Reopening topic. Edited first post.

==============================================================================

What was UMJ thinking. x_x

Seriously? Releasing this merely two weeks after Jumping? OTL

• 2 weeks later...

new songs <3

lol isnt this a common thing in japan?like releasing an album/single always?well im not really in to japan music(love animes tho xD :P),but ive seen a lot of articles bout akb(an example) that they'll be releasing an album/single.lol ive always wonder "didnt they just released an album?why so fast" xD

--

"Girls Talk?" lol i wonder what concept they'll do.maybe sexy?

As long as KARA releases new songs, that's not much of a problem. AT least they're showing the Japanese fans that they are serious. They want to get their name and music out there. They can't have a long hiatus. Same in Korea - releasing new material fast is important if you're new.

what I wrote in soompi:

"I think UMJ is releasing a lot to solidify KARA's success? They're striking while all the hype is still there and releasing new songs as well. We all know that the hallyu wave won't really last too long - so KARA needs to establish themselves in Japan really well."

Is there a big chance for KARA to take home a rookie award???

I don't understand why UMJ has to be this rushed either. As if they aint confident in the Jumping sales that they have to immediately release another stuff to lure the loyal fans that are willing to buy any of KARA's merchandise -__- (US!!!!). This is so insane omg.

How does award thingy work in Japan? Do the artists really need to have a full album to be nominated for a rookie award?

Oh come on. I agree they can release another masterpiece to follow up with hyperness created by Jumping but some time later. 2 weeks??!! seriously??!! Despite being a dedicated kara fan, even myself feel like robbed lol

As much as I love hearing new releases from the girls I can't believe that UMJ is moving this fast! 2 singles & 2 albums in 3 months that's insane! The girls are gonna be overwork with japanese promotions alone how much more with cross promotions in Korea and on top of that Ham just recovered I really hope and pray that they will all be healthy ! Kara fighting.....

not sure how things are run in japan but with jumping promotion in korea, they shall not be making any physical promotion for this? btw no matter how i count, still i'm left with 1 slot. thinking they stated "subject to change", so they have another secret weapon in the pipeline? hmm..

I don't understand why UMJ has to be this rushed either. As if they aint confident in the Jumping sales that they have to immediately release another stuff to lure the loyal fans that are willing to buy any of KARA's merchandise -__-

you are wrong. japanese idols and artists who are currently in the spotlight release things THIS fast for more publicity. taking a break for more than three months when you're the talk of the town means that you are giving another act the opportunity to beat you unless there is no competition.

Edited by tomochan

Just saying that I want Kara to have a lot of rest and all. But, I don't think that their schedule is so filled they'll get hospitalized. Maybe tired but nothing too serious... And I seriously don't think the girls are complaining about promoting or doing work. I think Kara's happy to have a full schedule..... Just what I think.

Kara will need to work to reach a goal(any goal). And full schedules won't last long will they? They'll have some rest ^^

What I think Kara's up to...

-Kara's attending a few events like concerts and fan signing and such. (they're still having some rest right now, not a lot but still some :D)

-Kara will release Jumping and maybe will start Japanese promoting a little earlier? Like pre-record shows like what they did for Mister. Y'know kindof like Mister promotions but a little more upgrade? :D (On an article it said Kara will promote Jumping in Korea and Japan)

-Kara will go to Korea to promote Jumping(in Korean). confused about this, Is this considered as a Korean comeback?

-During Korean Jumping promotions, Kara will prepare for Kara's first japanese album. Like photo shoots for it. And other things you need to release a serious first album in Japan.

-FULL promoting on Kara's first Japanese Album.

-Kara MIGHT have their delayed comeback?????????????? I keep getting a feeling that Jumping was suppose to be their comeback for Korea......... And maybe that's why they called the Korean version on Jumping single the "original version"

That's all for now Maybe Kara will get a short rest after Japanese Album released/promotions. Little too soon, but hoping they'll participate in end of the year specials :sweatdrop: or maybe they'll get their rest then :thumbup1:

well, that how Japanese market work

the company will release as much single or album in order to attract more fan

especially when the group is still new and a hot topic there

well release an album before end of year is good for KARA

at least they still become the hot topic until new year

~off topic~

release 3 or more single and album is a common thing in JAPAN

especially when Japanese market is a tough market, many competition

hiatus too long like suicide to your career, you might lose your fans due to other competitors

that why Japanese artist tend to release at least 1 single in 3 month ( so that they are not forgotten)

well, the international fans might feel burdened with many release but Japanese people love that

^ i understand, but only 2 weeks after the release of jumping?!?!?! this is way too soon. maybe a release in mid december, but NOVEMBER?? so will kara promote jumping and this album at the same time??? o.O things r getting soooooooooo confusing.

however, on the bright side, this might attract more fans so maybe this is a good move?????? and btw, i seriously LOVE the name of this album. "girls talk"?? sounds awesome!!! sounds very kara. and i think the japanese version of lupin will finally be out in this album XD

Edited by MizuiroKaze13