• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
k1s3k1

Album
[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

1,306 posts in this topic

I think I might enjoy this album version better then the Korean o.o

I <3 the short preview! So happy to hear something! Though SOS was the longest and the third track was barely anything -_- (I know, I can listen to the full in Korean, but it was so sad hearing only the shalala part TT____TT )

SOS is great also the third song ..its have the jpop vibe no one will know that kara is korean artist if listen to those...cant wait for the release i think they gonna promote SOS...

SOS Rules and periord.

I'm still rooting for that Japanese Lupin.

I want this for Christmas! I don't have a credit card or anything, but if someone bought me this album + Jumping Mini Album I'd be so much in debt to them. I might just have to ask my mom if I can get a credit card so that I can buy it! I want to support!

im really hoping this album will do so well in sales to prove to those wanna be experts that KARA should be nominated for Best new artist. Anyway dang this album looks like a best compilation already, im loving all the songs! 2 :thumbup:

SOS sounds so jpopish lol its cute :)

Binks sounds a little slower than the korean version

the third song! i really like it!! :D

the mr. dance part went well with "with" a little bit lol thats cool

love is sounds nice in both the kpop and jpop version! yes! :)

Rock U dance fitted in nicely with burn too! amazing. lol

i cant wait to hear the full version of lupin!! :D

Ohhh nice previews~ Binks sounds a bit slower in Japanese but I guess thats to help the lyrics sound more natural.

Love Is sounds good in Japanese as well as Lupin :thumbup1:

Though I have to say I'm really excited for both Baby I Need You and SOS. They sound really good ^_^ Especially SOS

lol i like the japanese ver more than the original, esp Lupin OMG IT SOUNDS SO NICE :thumbup: :thumbup:

sos and baby i need you, jpopish :tongue: thanks for sharing!

THIS .. gonna be one epic j-pop album :thumbup:

What I love about KARA is that, when they release a Japanese stuff, it does sounds like Japanese. I love this ..

the whole album is great, I will definitely get it!!

Love SOS and Binks in Japanese! They should promote SOS, it sounds very JPOPish!

I'm sure they'll break records with Girls Talk! Love it!

lupin preview.

i like what i hear <3

Edited by xxoo

Wow, I'm loving the preview so far! Especially Jing's ".. game is over" part. 8D

It doesn't sound as powerful as the Korean version, but it's not bad. :thumbup1:

this album is..... AMAZING. im really loving all this.

bet this is going to sell like hotcakes!!! sounds so japanese too~~ :eyelove:

especially the 3rd one ( not sure about the name )...

Though SOS was the longest and the third track was barely anything...

SOS is great also the third song...

the third song! i really like it!!...

checked out first post? it's called "baby I need you".

with overdosing of mister & jumping in past few months, i'm missing lupin. as for "new" songs, "love is" is the one for me.

imo umj will need to reveal more in coming days inorder to spike up the sales to targeted numbers.

^ to add on:

version B -- #80

version C -- #92

omo large difference from version A lol :tongue:

Thank for the preview of Lupin in japanese !

It sounds cuter than the korean version but I still like it

Whoah whoah I've been gone in this thread for a while and didn't even know some things were released already!

3/4 days left till release! I hope this album does really really well :D

Edit: Just listened to the preview and wow! I'm liking what I hear so far. J-Lupin wooooo!! Can't wait can't wait :D

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

Well most people would want the version A since you have a dvd and a cd, so why not buy that. i think this album is going to sell like hotcake all the song sound so good, plus has a japanese feel to do song. I love all the song, i don't know which one is my favorite, but I want to heard more of baby i need you and SOS, since they are like brand new japanese song, and it not on their korean album, so I would like to know how it sound. But from the preview i like the song already. The japanese lupin it sound good in japanese to, but I feel like their vocal isn't as strong as it is in korean, but still love it. I want hoping for a ballad on this album, since they didn't have one for korean album, they can make up for it on girl talk. Since I think ballad may do really well on the chart. It work for some of the korean idol group.

WOW! Even to my untrained ears they DO sound like japanese girls singing.

I like them all. Luping sounds very enchanting. Love it. :thumbup:

I'm a fan of both K-Pop and J-Pop so I'm really excited for Girl's Talk! :D "SOS" sounds fantastic, I can't wait to hear it! :thumbup:

I think it's intentional that their voices are softer in the Japanese versions because I think many female J-Pop artists don't belt out their songs.

version A album is now at #4 bestsellers in amazon jp :w00t:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/music/ref=pd_dp_ts_m_1/376-4322330-9819958

Scary. How does it sell so much before it is even released haha. I bet alot of people who watched Music Station would get this instead of the Single.... :thumbup:

BTW i guess A is the cheapest that's why everyone got it..

Edited by tinaomina

Any prediction for first day sale?

I'm going to stay on the conservative side and say 25k - 30k.

Well based on pre-orders and the album being viewed so positively,

I would say first day 30k/70k first week

Think I'm getting Ver B myself keke. :P

Edited by tinaomina