[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55k! :thumbup:

This is amazing! I think Kara is going to surpass what Ninki predicted this time. They've already passed Kara Best and Jumping's first week sales in 3 days :scared: There's a chance that they could manage to sell 100k this week as well which would be a great achievement for them. Ganbatte ne~

is it possible for are girls to hit 100K in just one week,I don't know about that. I think they may beat what the ninki predication, they have beat the sell for mister and best album. They beat sells of best album week sell, in just 3 day. Since they are at 55K right now, and since we don't know thursday sells yet, KARA would have to sell 6K in the next 4 day to beat the ninki predication. So I would defintely say that KARA would defintely succeed the ninki predication. If sell are this constient KARA maybe very close to 100K,or at 100L. I did some more calcuatled but this time for 100K what KARA would need to sell to hit 100K they would have to sell 11K in the next four day(not include thursday sell). I can't believe we are even think about 100K in one week, who would ever though that we would be hope to hit 100K in just a week. Maybe umj was right this album would hit 200K, but in a month or so.

ahhhh slight difference from what i predict..hohoho... :accomplished:

well done...55k woooooooot :ah:

so tomorrow i would predict a lower number (learn from Jumping, though this one is totally differ :lookdown: ) maybe around 14-17k . . . . well i hope GT can surpass my prediction/expectation...kekekeke

:optimistic:

KARA Jjang!!!

Well, the Girls are on their way to write history.

They are fast becoming what many have predicted... a Japanese Girl Group, When they are in Japan.

That means that like any important japanese group they are going to sell a lot.

The Girls popularity has only one way to go: UP!!!

So 100 K in one week shoould be achievable. Everything is pointing in that direction.

Hoorayy!!!! :thumbup::thumbup1:

^The girls are surely gaining a lot of popularity... but I think what's stopping them from being known as a "Japanese Girl Group" is that (ethnicity aside), they've got to rid of being introduced as a "top K-Pop Girl Group" or as a "Hallyu Star" :whistling:

(which is why I love their efforts in trying to communicate as much as possible in Japanese and their use of more J-popish songs to really blend in well <3 )

If they could get past that, their popularity would probably rise more...

Anyways, I thought they wouldn't get this high in sales but I won't be surprised if they can manage to get 75-80,000 first week! (Though I'm more hoping for 100,000 first week :eyelove: )

Edited by Biscuit

WOW, 55k already?!?! and it's only the 2nd day(well 3rd) And seriously the 2nd day numbers are higher than the 1st day numbers for best album x3

Maybe they're buying it cuz the songs ROCK! 200k here we come... x3

since I'm predicting 100k for this week, I'll do the whole week prediction thingy x3

monday + tuesday : 36k

wednesday : 19k

thursday: 15k

friday: 13k

saturday: 10k

sunday: 9k

My prediction sales are just all over the place but ey I want 100k for this week x3 But I feel like sales will drop tomorrow.

Just as long as Kara stays over 9k then we might get a gold in the first week! AHH! man, first spot taken away x3 we could've been first again but oh well x3 it would still be amazing if we sold 100k in the first week even if we didn't get 1st rank.

^ I agree. I hope Universal stops labeling and grouping them with the Kpop girl group trend next year. They put alot more effort into their promotions and it's paying off. If they can grow and maintain their popularity next year, they will truly become jpop artists. They already have the look and sound, now they just need the label.

Lyrics for Girl's Talk is up --> http://www.karaholic...bum-girls-talk/

thanks inin ^^ but during sos it says "I fall in help me please", it's not "I am fallin help me please" ?

They already have the look and sound, now they just need the label.

Your right, but I wonder if Kara will ever change labels in japan. Maybe that'll be umj's specialty? having foreign groups x3 But not avex :P because they didn't promote dsk well. Wonder how they'll promote 2ne1.

right now I think umj's doing a good job promoting kara though.

thanks inin ^^ but during sos it says "I fall in help me please", it's not "I am fallin help me please" ?

Your right, but I wonder if Kara will ever change labels in japan. Maybe that'll be umj's specialty? having foreign groups x3 But not avex :P because they didn't promote dsk well. Wonder how they'll promote 2ne1.

right now I think umj's doing a good job promoting kara though.

By label I meant the label of "jpop artist", not that they need to change labels. The good thing about Universal is that they have no strong local female sellers. Greeeen, Dreams Come True and Fukuyama Masaharu are their strongest domestic sellers. None of their past female artists have been to maintain widespread popularity for long. Kara and SNSD already had good fanbases in Japan so they were a pretty safe investment, which is why I think they have given them such strong promotion.

My current problem with UMJ is that they seem to be riding the hallyu wave for all its worth. Eventually the wave is going to fade. Kara has a good chance to have lasting popularity in Japan. I don't want them to go down with the wave just because UMJ labels them as Kpop artists.

I love avex but they aren't particularly good with managing female groups. There successful female groups (Speed, Max) were managed by Vision Factory. It's going to be interesting to see how they manage 2ne1, but I'm not optimistic. If KARA switched labels I'd want they to be with Sony.

Edited by notsoangelic

wow u guys are too optimistic.... For me more realistically today maybe drop by half~ 12 k , 8k maintain for 2-3 days. It won't hit 100k but will be very close.

Half day figures today

2010/11/26 11:36:32

5739 宇多田

2839 kara

2223 福山

いきもの

ヒルク

マクロス

Utada

清木場

久保田

ボン

Edited by tinaomina

Well, SNSD/other KPOP groups should stop being promoted with KARA. That would lessen the "KPOP girl group" association.

SNSD/SM has always said that they are a hallyu group. They have interpreters speaking for them in shows and they never released a new Japanese song.

KARA is marketed more as a JPOP group, they are appearing in Japanese shows a lot and they speak Japanese.

and yeah with KARA's sales, I still hate those who didn't include KARA in best rookie list!

HOLY SMOKES 55k in three well technically two days?! And already beating Jumping's and KARA BEST's first week sales? This is amazing! If the sale stays above 10k for the next four days they'll have a chance at 100k in the first week! :gemadmire:

Hmm that's funny. I'll go look for other sources to double check!

Today seems higher than my prediction of 12k :thumbup:

2010/11/26 18:33:28

*1 *26,843 宇多田ヒカル

*2 *13,142 KARA

*3 *11,221 福山雅治

*4 いきものがかり

*5 ヒルクライム

*6 マクロスF

*7 清木場俊介

*8 久保田利伸

*9 ボン・ジョヴィ

10 マイ・ケミカル・ロマンス