[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

Anyone know why Kara weren't invited to the 52 japan record awards? very strange seen as they topped snsd and bigbang yet they were invited.

dont worry too much... plus there's still the Gold Disc records, which is primarily based on sales. im quite sure kara would win the rookie award so... :D

@atl2006 - u always turn out to be right so i'll believe in ur top 5 prediction hehes :D

maybe we'll be lucky enough to have another weekly top 10??? xD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^yeah but sometimes I dont like how some fans are saying that.

We need to think about KARA as well not just us, Im sure kara will be really happy and it would mean

so much to them if they would win the rookie award. So lets pray that they will actually win an award

during the japanese year end shows for the hard work they have done.

@atl2006: I just wish that KARA stay in top10 this week... top5 would be great but I hardly see that coming.

of course I would super happy if they manage top5 :D

pig3head: UMJ has to pay for RIAJ certification. Before UMJ( or UMJ forgets to) gives RIAJ money, RIAJ will not give KARA any ceritfication no matter how many KARA's cd sold.

@pig3head: for riaj certification, UMJ has to pay first??? :o

I think that when the record award nominations were selected, no one predicted that KARA would have much success like this. Although they're already gain some success but Girl Talk is their biggest success in term of sales.

I believe, if the record award nominations were selected after girl talk released, KARA would have been selected.

CMIIW the record award winners and nominations announced at 22 november 2010, while Girl Talk released at 24 november 2010

Edited by Hendry Ho

I say they get top 5 based off the fact that Girls talk sales are consistent and not many new albums this week that will keep up with the steady stream of sales.

After the first day sales drop a lot.

Who cares about one award anyway, The Japan Golden Disk awards is what matters, the numbers speak for themselves.

Edited by atl2006

Well KARA is till on the top 10 chart, so we just have to wait and see if the girls can manage to get in the top 5. i hoping just one time getting into the top 5 would be great. Start of a new week and new release and KARA is still in the top 10 chart. That just mean KARA would defintely deserve everything they receive in japan. Hopefully KARA can hit 200K in sell by the end of this week

KARA on 4rd week ranks (minus tommorrow sales) is :

10 - 9 - 9 - 8 - 6

today im suprised KARA can outsell Hikki (first time??)

ikimono album still strong in the charts (after 2 months)

KARA need 2.5K sales (4th week sales) everyday to hit 200K in 1 month

tommorow is last day for monthly chart??

UMJ targeted 200K sales predictions :thumbup1:

Edited by donnyhuang

I think they would hit it or be very close to hitting it. But since look at the chart, and seeing how music station effect push KARA up to number 6 right after SNSD hoot. And since hoot just came out and it number 5 and KARA was right below it, KARA had to hit more than like 2K, for that day. So I think if KARA doesn't do well on the last day, it would still be alright since they sold a lot on the day before. Also maybe last day they can get top 5, is that possible. With everyday happening around KARA, I'm please sure it would be possible the girls would hit 200K this week, and then when their drama air,it would be close to platinium

Edited by kimngocnguyen06