[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love these covers! I've never realised that I missed Seungyeon's long hair until I see these covers! There's no way her hair would grow this long this soon (or is there?), but real or not I'd like to see her perform with long hair! I like the C version the most. I have a thing for shoes. (And their shoes are great! I'd like to have all of them. ^^) All of the girls are gorgeous! :eyelove: I think I'll have to go and bring out the money I was saving to buy special things. ^_^

Edited by oyq

wwwwaaaaaaaaah the covers looks great ,,atleast they are well done and not that awkward in position like jumping covers with cheap editing lol,,always pink, blue and green..

my favourite is version B they all looks great and cute remind me of the old days....i didnt order this yet i have to now ...

edit:

ham with along hair looks great..nicole looks great in all the 3 covers..fierce, cute and then classy...cant wait for the new songs yaaaaaaaay

Edited by lost24

They look so pretty~ Especially on version C... dam Universal is making me want to buy more than one version >.<* Thanks for the updates!~ :thumbup1: 3 new songs sounds good to me as well as the Japanese version of the new Korean songs.

Still have no idea what 'Binks' means though, I thought it might just be Konglish but it's the Japanese title as well so now I'm not sure... Oh well, if it's being released in Japanese as well then it must be a good song

I want to heard this song so bad, I want to heard how everything sound like, probably great. But I just want to heard all the song, finally we got to heard lupin in japanese. I really curious to know what song in Burn, is it a ballad, or a upbeat song. But think from all the other song it would seem like they all upbeat, like sweet dream baby I need you, SOS, they all sound like upbeat and great song. I really want to heard all the song, plus I look forward to heard BURN since Burn in on KARA jumping album so I want to heard that song, and we can heard that song before the whole album come out probably when jumping comes out. The title sound like it could be a sad(maybe) like you burn my heart or something like that.

*First post updated with DVD content of Version A*

DVD content:

● Jumping Music Clip(au Smart Sports ver.)

※A completely different music clip from the original version.

● Jumping Music Clip(au Smart Sports ver. )Making

● Artwork filmiing offshot

Very very curious. :D

It has something to do with the Santa campaign their doing for KDDI, right?

(Maybe it's the one with the crying scene. :ph34r: )

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HAMMIE'S LONG HAIR <33333333333333

It looks... so beautiful.... she looks so beautiful T_T

I am soo loving her long hair...

And yay more songs! Lupin too!

The album covers are GORGEOUS. UMJ really isn't disappointing us.

A lot of things are really mysterious still lol. Like the MVs and such.

But I'm really happy with everything.

How I wish I can get a copy of my own... but as always, no money.

I can't wait for this! I hope this album does well in the charts along with Jumping!

Lol 7 days separating each releases. Jumping, Korean mini, then Girls Talk. 10, 17, 24 all in November.

Gonna be an awesome month for us Kamilias and hopefully Kara as well.

Fighting!

OMGOMGOMG HAM'S LONG HAIR IS BACK WOOOO!!!! Wow! A key a ring and high heels :lol2: I'm sold on covers B and C, but A looks a bit plain for me. Omgahhh I can't take my eyes off of Ham and her long hair <33 been waiting for this moment for a loooooooonnnnngg time! YAY! Need audio samples for the track list nao >__<.

seems like everyone mentioned hams hair already,but idc ill do it againandagainadnagain.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~HAMS SO PRETTYYYYYY.I MISS HER LONG HAIRRR<3333

okay im done (:

the covers looks really cute.i prefer this instead of the jumping,mister ones.and the songs are almost the same as the korean ones.binks,burn,love is.Lupin in japaneseeeeeee.omgomgomg cant waiit <33

Grrr, so mad I can't get both a and b. Stuck between a and b T^T But I think I might go with b since i really like the album cover :D

But really want to own Version C so I don't have to get the Jumping mini album ^^;; but hey, it's already in japanese. so... I guess i'll still go with version b :D

Wowzaaa, Nicole looks really different in version A; a good different :thumbup: . Really like the album covers though. Very sweet and simple ^^ YEAH! November is going to be a great and active month!!!

_____

lol, why so many people want to see hammy cry? x3 Don't worry it'll come out sooner or later. But I'm still thinking it's for the member's solo mvs.

loves Version C cover!! It's feminine, yet there's an elegant feel to it!! :eyelove:

About the time for release, I also agree that's it's too close to Jumping release.. They should allow longer time for promotion of Jumping first.. That way, I think Girl's Talk will sell more.. I'm afraid the sales for Jumping single will be hurt by this..

I wonder why are they rushing though.. Maybe November is the time where Japanese artists release their album to close the year?

Anw, hope this album would do well!!

Can't wait to hear the songs!!

wow. nicole's new hair... do not know if want, yet. hmm. and, as much as i love seungyeon, i'm gonna miss her short hair. it grew on me during lupin periods. oh well. she still looks gorgeous.

also, 3 new songs? where is binks from, then? and is love is the song from the bof ost? although, regardless, i guess all of these songs are new to me anyway besides mister, so i'm definitely preordering now. photobook, please!