[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i really really really really REALLYYYYY want version B! i want to see their photos D: i hope they sell it in the US~ i got my lupin album from a local korean store ^^ and my 2ne1 album~ anyways. omfg. im so excited. i cn't wait till they start promotions! <3

thanks for the tracklist & covers but i don't see why jumping sales won't be affected now. what's umj plan if it's to get maximum sales for both? this album is going to sell a lot.

Yeah, I don't even know how kill-Rashi week is going to affect Jumping, let alone their own album giving Jumping the shaft. It's really unpredictable right now, though - since Jumping does come first, it is possible new fans will opt to try the single before the album. *prays*

okay2 so will they sit on 1st place this time? who are the competitors? :confused1:

Utada Hikaru will release a BEST/compilation album that time. The girls won't get #1...but I'm sure this album will sell a good amount...KARA/UMJ needs the perfect timing. If KARA BEST was released in another week, it would have been #1 too!

Edited by KaraNice

I can't wait for this one! They're releasing a whole album in Japanese? That should definitely give them an edge in this K-pop invasion of the J-pop world!!! Kara Fighting!!!

I'm not a big fan of J-pop, but that's mainly because it's full of puke-inducingly cute groups that I can't stand to hear or watch. Heck, That's why I hate Pretty Girl (prepares for major flaming). But if it's done like Jumping was, then I'll be perfectally happy listening to it! But I don't think I'll listen to Jap Lupin more than once or twice. Original is almost always better when it comes to songs redone in a different language. I only heard Mister Jap so much because it was the only one with an mv. But I'm very anxious to hear this new album. It may be what Kara needs to pull ahead in the very important Japanese market. Sorry, SNSD, I love you, but 2 rehashed songs won't do NEARLY as well as 7 original songs. Of corse that's because the company, not the girls, so I blame SM, not SNSD. Anyways. Go Kara, congrats on all your success in Japan, and hope to see you releasing something near me pretty soon, or at least performing! All of us here will continue to support you as long as you continue to be Kara, whether you be Japanese Kara or Korean Kara. Let's just see what Japanese Kara is like, it's always interesting to see artists branch into other languages.

lol, why so many people want to see hammy cry? x3 Don't worry it'll come out sooner or later. But I'm still thinking it's for the member's solo mvs.

Say what?? Solo MVs? I'm confused. Somebody help. lol.

I find it interesting how some songs from the Korean mini are included in the Girls Talk album.

Come on come on I'm excited for all of this and I wish to see a big success! This is Kara's first Japanese original album after all.

But a lot of this hectic decisions and info are confusing me and it's getting into my thinking LOL.

^ Not sure about the info but it's some kind of promotional strategy from umj x3 But all I know/read is each member will have their own mv. Solo mv, probably won't be fancy but yeah maybe a member has like a lil' something special in their solo mvs x3

^i guess the individual version will be of shorter length. i can't imagine the post-reaction of 5x3 minutes watching with nosebleed. lol.

ok i have cooled down after the tracklist reveal (awesome till speechless).

about the 3 new songs,

03.Baby I Need You

04.Sweet Days

05.SOS

only sweet days comes with 2 versions.

i applaud the matter how they plan the tracklists in girls talk & 4th mini-album, it just raises too many "what", "why" & "when".

Say what?? Solo MVs? I'm confused. Somebody help. lol.

Read the first post please~

^ Not sure about the info but it's some kind of promotional strategy from umj x3 But all I know/read is each member will have their own mv. Solo mv, probably won't be fancy but yeah maybe a member has like a lil' something special in their solo mvs x3

I don't think they're going to do something fancy with the individual PVs, probably just close-up shots of each member as they sing the song, something like Hello! Project's close-up versions of PVs (e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yEIU4-aYfc). Just a little extra treat for the fans. :thumbup:

I don't think they're going to do something fancy with the individual PVs, probably just close-up shots of each member as they sing the song, something like Hello! Project's close-up versions of PVs (e.g. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1yEIU4-aYfc). Just a little extra treat for the fans.

Oh that kind! Seen a dbsk once before x3 so I guess Seungyeon's crying seen won't be in their solos..... Okay now I want to see hammy crying part x3