[2010.11.24] Japanese 1st Original Album [Girl's Talk]

k1s3k1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errr... Now im confused... Will there still be a korean comeback?? And i seriously think this is too much of a rush....

Im not really a fan of japan songs, but i do listen to a few, and from my knowledge they ussually release with at least a couple of months in between.

Man, 2 wks is seriously too fast :( let the girls promote the awesome jumping more!!

Anw, since its already decided, i guess we can only hope it will do well yea?

I wanna get the version b!! The photo book one... But i also want the dvd... Hahaha

Man... Need to start saving money

^ lol, after what everyone said, it's actually not that fast to me now..

Anyways, anyone read this on allkpop????

Their Japanese management agency is currently predicting 200,000 in album sales.

:doubt: omg, 200k. AHH!!! I'm with ya UMJ/DSP!!!!~!!!~! But it would make more sense if the company is predicting 200k for the jumping single but for this album? :lookdown: hehe, just makes me excited thinking about kara hitting 200k with this album.

What do you guys think? Possible? ^^

I think it's pretty possible to expect 200k for girls talk if and only if they do music station on the 12th and 24th as rumored. I mean it's hard on them releasing stuff one aftr the other then a Korean comeback on the 17th as rumored. So is it possible that the music station with arashi isn't just a rumor for them to expect such a big number from our girls? :) I hope so! :)

omo all of this MADE MY DAYYYYYYYYY!

Their Japanese management agency is currently predicting 200,000 in album sales.

AMEN FOR THAT!!

i do really believe KARA are able to hit 200K album sales, since now they're a popular group in japan and has a lot of fans, both fanboys & fangirls <3

and honestly, i don't think UMJ is in a rush or something like that. for example, tohoshinki. they released their 26th japan single 'survivor', a week before they released their 4th japan album 'the secret code'. 'jumping' single is somehow a warm up for fans to welcome their new album, or maybe we can call 'jumping' is an introduction to 'Girl's Talk' :)

and that means they're one step or maybe two step ahead from other k-girlgroups that are also venturing in japan! KARA JJANG! <3

but still, i hope KARA will still be in good health during their hectic schedule nowadays.

:)

p.s: probably gonna buy the B or C version of Girl's Talk. since i'm not a rich fangirl T__T

I guess 200K sales by the end of the year? We have to see the first week sales first. But KARA BEST did so well even if it's 100% korean....I see Girl's Talk doing a lot better!

KARA's korean comeback might be JUMPING as well and DSP better release a Korean MV! KARA had a 9 month hiatus, korean fans won't be happy with a jap MV!

Oh I see... so the individual MVs are just a small treat for fans? I guess that's still okay :D

And WOW 200k? Dang. I sure hope their prediction is correct. I would be overflowing with joy once that happens.

Kara fighting!

I hope to see more records broken and new records made by our girls.

UMJ is definitely finding big success.

about umj 200k target, hope they made the prediction after they are hinted about the preorder numbers or compiled surveys. look at the heavenly akb48 first day sales, 200k in total is really nothing. aim high to land high.

Wow 200K, when I saw that I like that quite high. I mean I would believe it, if it was for jumping. But for a album, it like really hard. Of course I want that to happen, but I just can't believe it. I mean best album did really well and it sold amost 100K, but girl talk hitting 200K. I would like believe it, if it was 125K or something but 200K that a lot. But you never know KARA also exceed my expectation. And since this album in japanese, I think the first week sells could be higher then the sells for the best album. 200K at the end of the year is possible, maybe 100K in one month. I wondering are they going to promotion this album, or after jumping promotion is done, they going back to korean fo their comeback. Hopefully they get to perform on music station twice, hopefully the rumors is true. That would mean that they perform on music station 3 times(probably more than any korean band)

200K is a very hard target to achieve but I'm happy UMJ and DSP have faith in our girls and believe they could seel that much. I hope this album will be able to reach the prediction because it would mean they would become Rookies of the year in Japan and I want them to win this award !

UMJ must have considered various factors first in order for them to make such a shocking prediction like 200k. i mean, 200k is SO overwhelming!!! of course, for the big names this is absolutely nothing, but to us (at least for me) 200k is just so.... omg-i-seriously-think-that-im-dreaming-here.

but hang on!! if Girls Talk is really going to sell 200k, that means that the 1st week sales is going to be 100k or so!! omg again... i'll never believe my eyes if this really happens O.o after all, kara is still a rookie artist, regardless of how much they have sold so far.

on the other hand, UMJ hasnt disappointed so far, not even for a single moment, so im going to expect a lot from this album. looks like Girls Talk is gonna make some history!!! (along with jumping hehe)

Shizz!!! I really want this too!! But I already sweet talked my butt for the Jumping single and The Best Album! >.< Should I sweet talk again???? If so... should I get Version A, B, or C? Oh and one problem... I'm saving money for the KMF behind my mom's back~ LOL

Edited by crazy4kangjiyoung