Hara and Jiyoung with short hair?

homosapien90

I'm just wondering how Hara and Jiyoung will look with short hair. The other members had it, with varying results.

Nicole had it for the longest time, which is her usual hairstyle, only 'having' long hair before Pretty Girl and for photo shoot of Lupin:

kara01.jpg?t=12863944132010422174532.JPG

Gyuri and Seungyeon had their big chop during Lupin:

2010422174555.JPG2010422173557.JPG

Imo, Gyuri made a mistake when she decided to chop off her years of long hair. It just doesn't suit her. I think she herself regretted it and went for extensions and wigs.

Seungyeon, on the other hand is a great success with the new cut. Her hair accentuates her oval face, making her face rounder and therefore cuter and livelier (though long hair is alright as well).

So how is it gonna be for Hara and Jiyoung?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not only jira, i always prefer longer length or least at shoulder.

i'm not their hair stylists but if i'm, dsp has to go over my dead body first.

not saying they are terrible at short but they can/shall be better. just my opinion.

No please don't...my hara is prettiest with long gorgeous hair lol. I'm not sure about jing, since I can imagine her hair both ways, but I wouldn't mind seeing Jing with short hair just to see what it's like. But Ham and Nicole needs to grow their hair long again (like the first blooming days)..I miss it a lot.

NOOO!!

i can't imagine Hara and Jiyoung with short hairs

i don't know what hara would be like,but kangji's face is already round

and cutting her hair short would only make her face look chubbier than before

i hope they won't go for it!

Hara = NO. Hara is well-known for her feminine, pretty image (and her dorkiness as well hahas). Short hair would erase that completely, so it's an absolute no for Hara. For a fairytale-ish photoshoot, she wore a wig once (w/ short hair) and it just didn't fit her. :(

Jing = ummmm i'll prefer her with long hair but i dont think she'll look too bad with short hair. there's always room for a second hamster in kara!!!!!! :w00t:

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

So hard to imagine them in short hair after seeing them with long hair for so long lol. Hara shouldn't get short hair cuz shes just so cute with long hair. As for Jiyoung.... it's kind of a toss up for me. I think it'll be interesting to see her with short hair.

wao, since amuro looks so good in her short hair, I reckon that Hara would have the same effect as well. Still, as time being, poeple may start missing her long hair, even Hara herself also missing her darling long hair so much hehe

I thought Gyuri used the short hair wig and not the extension?! hrm.. Goddess still better off with long hair, I guess.

I gotta say Nicole stood out alot with her short hair compared to day when she was with her long hair. It's pretty noticeable when I watched the episode where Leetuek and other Suju boys hosted the variety show and Kara showed up as the guest of the day.

I can't imagine Hara with short hair xD OMG I OPPOSE to her hair being short D:

hmm for Jing Idk...maybe short her would suit her but yeah Idk xD

Gyuri long hair for sure

For Ham, both is good

and Nicole, im getting that people don't like her hair short? XD but for me I like her short hair D:

i really want to see hara with a different hair style and yet the same goes the maknae (;

THEM BOTH just had the same hair style for the longest time and I think it's time for something new (:

Jumping got me Jumping to see how the girls would look !

BIG no! xD

Hara looks much prettier and cuter with her long hair.. black or brown

and jiyoung? hmm idk.. maybe a bob like victoria beckham? lol.. not suit.. jiyoung must have a long hair! xD

• 3 weeks later...

Oh boy I cannot imagine Hara with short hair sorry. She's a beauty with long hair, and her whole face compliments it really well. Jing with short hair would also not be too pleasing to me. When she ties her hair it's still really nice, but having everything short is a problem in my eyes.