Hara and Jiyoung with short hair?

homosapien90

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way! it'll be like gyuri when she cut her hair, absolutely awful! i love gyuri with her long hair, but when i saw her short hair in lupin it mad me really sad :(. hamtaro on the other hand looks better with short hair

Gyuri never cut her hair, that was a wig, I think ^^ Goddess wouldn't do something to make her any less of a goddess.

Hara yes, jiyoung no. I'm not really sure why I feel this way. Just the way their heads are shaped I guess. Still would prefer for both of them to keep their long hair, although Hara could use a trim.

i think hara will still look good with short hair. errr not so sure about jiyoung though == still, it depends on how they style it right? but i still think jiyoung should keep her long hair, while hara can go and have a try (:

• 3 weeks later...

i can picture them both with short hair but like shoulder length hair. i can't really picture them with really really short bob style hair.. i think they both would look cute with shoulder length hair though but i think they look best with long hair.