Hara and Jiyoung with short hair?

homosapien90

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I personally didn't like Gyuri's short hair in "Rock U" or "Lupin" (though "Rock U" was a little cuter), but I think Seungyeon and Nicole pull it off so nicely! Hara, on the other hand, might look a little odd, just because she's so doll-like, and without long hair, she'd definitely look different. Jiyoung would look quite cute, though! I hope she does do it one day~

• 4 weeks later...

Well, Jiyoung finally took to the scissors...

I think it looks fine. It makes her face look rounder therefore accentuating his cutesy image. But it's definitely not gonna work in the long run. She'll definitely return to long hair, especially if she were to go sexy. This should be a one-time only.

So I guess the question should be changed to "Hara with short hair?"

I really think Jing looks nice with her short hair and you can see that she definitely pulled it off. I'm not sure if Hara can pull it off though. Maybe it's because I'm used to her hair being long...I think keeping her hair long would be better for her. It's one of her many beautiful factors she has. Plus I like her hair long ^~^

Well, I really like long hair on girls so i don't want hara to get a short hair cut. Plus I'm not really sure if it will fit her small face. Though Jing, Nicole and Seungyeon on the other hand, pulled off their short hair styles. I seldom go for girls with short hair but they are an exception.

Short hair doesn't fit Gyul well.

Seungyeon looks good in short hair,,,, BUT

Nicole dons the short hair the best!!!^^

Oh well, Jing just cut her hair for STEP!

It's just HARA left.

I wonder how would she look like. Hmm~~

I haven't seen her in bangs too~

that's why she said, people often recognize her when she goes out because of her forehead LOLOL :))

I think it's true. I recognize her forehead hahaha :))

I think she'll look good too~ with bangs plus short hair~

But I think she'll look better with her current hairstyle.^^

It's quite a risk~ the hair styler's got to be great.

Jing's short hairstyle in Step proves she can pull off mature-gorgeous look..

For Nicole.. well, needless to say, it's THE hairstyle that made me so into her and finally become Kara fan..

Hammie and Gyul, i don't really like them in short hair..

And also I dont think Hara will be in short hair anytime soon, because her long hair is kinda one of the main asset for her as the visual of the group :D

But I still want to see that :lol: