Hara and Jiyoung with short hair?

homosapien90

I didn't like Gyuri's short hair, I think long glamorous curls and waves fit her goddess personality more. BTW was that her real hair? I thought it was a wig >.< Seungyeon and Nicole both look good in their short hair cuts, SY looks super cute and Nicole looks fierce. Jiyoungie's current short hair suits her because her face shape accepts most hair styles, but I find long hair suits her aegyo more. And I don't want my Hara to cut her hair, I think it's her signature. (And I read somewhere that Junhyung's ideal girl had long straight hair, so... :">)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly when Jiyoung cut her hair for Step

tumblr_lrilq2Pqgh1qjmxfgo1_400.jpg

...okay it's not bad...

but when they promoted Winter Magic the stylist do this to

Jiyoung...

433233322.jpg

I hate her short hair now...her face look wider and chubby...

now i really missed her long hair....Jiyoung please do not cut your hair when they growing long... :crying:

she look pretty with this kind of hair

67048072.jpg

zrltS.gif

7T5Lz.gif

^

lol, you remind me how i felt when seungyeon cut her hair for lupin. i think jing hairstyle for winter magic is just one off, she will be back. so far imo, only nicole looks not-bad with short hair but still n times better with long hair (like during step & winter magic promotions).

^^

hopefully its a one off thing,I'm worried that they'll maintain it at that length for 1-2 years :sweatdrop: ...

Anyone knows how long did Gyuri kept her rock you hairstyle?

hoping DSP gives Jing extensions, sure she can pull of the short hairstyle, but she looks better with longer hair, people keep saying she looks more mature (well in actual fact thats just another term to say she looks old :crying:) ..

I liked hammie short hair for Jumping, the sports version

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved Jiyoung's short hair in STEP, but I really wish they didn't shorten it and curled it in Winter Magic. She's our baby maknae, why try to make her look so mature? It's unnecessary.. Wasn't a big fan of Gyuri's Rock U hair but her Lupin hair, although similar, suited the concept..

Hara wore a short hair wig for KARAdise recently.. I think she looks pretty cool!

tumblr_lfo8il161W1qzjftho1_500.png

^ thats some awesome edited pictures! she actually would

rock short hair woldnt she? I think it looks good altho

its edited :thumbup: Jing looks hella sexy with short hair

so why wont Hara eh? thanks for the pics radenoactive!

@raden

those are your work too? awesome but noooooooooooooooo!

agree, hara looks good in any style but she suits long hair the most.

(her hair stylists) please don't touch, experiment or try anything on her. i have warned. lol

The good thing about short hair, they always can wear extension~ So people with short hair can experiment with more hairstyle rather than people with long hair. :D

@eric

Yup, it's mine. I made those so it'll be easier to be imagined. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...