Hara and Jiyoung with short hair?

homosapien90

Hara .. ugh .. well I think she won't look that bad with short hair but her long hair is something special on her ... she can't cut it :o!

ANd Jiyooounnnggg looks suppperrr duperrr cute with short hair but I still love long hair more :P

and..

Gyuri neverrrrr cut your hair :-D! Keep it long

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Noooooooooooooo. Hara needs her long hair. It's the only way I can think of to scare Shinyoung away! XD But that's her trademark along with her doll like look. I also don't think short hair would match her tiny little body =/.

Jiyoung needs the long hair as she's still young. Once she gets older maybe, but the long hair makes her look like the baby still.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually loved Jing's short hair during the Step promotions, but not so much now that she is on Invincible Youth T.T I think Hara can easily pull off short hair. She would look very refreshing if the stylist did to her what they did to Seungyeon during Lupin, but perhaps not that short >>

Oh Noes, I just would be sad beyond belief if Hara cut those luscious locks of hers ! WHile I'm sure she would still look fantastic, the fact of the matter is, I think that is her most outstanding feature and it's the thing that attracted me to her in the first place (of course, then I saw her eyes, her lips, and ooooh, those hips....and it was ALL OVER, i was in LOVE!)

Jiyoung on the other hand has sported kind of shorter hair before and in fact recently, so I think it would be just fine for her.

Just a plea to all the girls: NO POODLE PERMS! I'm still not over how SNSD looked in the Oh! Video! Curly-Curly perm hair is a DEFF FAIL, at least in MY humble Opinion!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...