Hara and Jiyoung with short hair?

homosapien90

It's hard to imagine cos we've always seen them both in long hairs but if they ever will be in short hair, their hair stylist should know exactly what would suit them :P I think anyone can pull of a hair whether it's short or long, it all depends on what kind of style it'll be :D

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I think long hair really suits Hara because she has a small face and is pretty small in general. JY may be able to pull off short hair though as I think it might suit her face.

I prefer long hair in general though but I think Nicole pulls off short hair really well.

• 1 month later...

NO! NO! NO! I like Hammie's long hair in the past, well I'm starting getting into it and Jing has lots of aegyo to show with it like the antenna aegyo.

Long hair for all (Nicole on old hair styles, I don't like the new Japanese woman stylish more, makes her look now like the Japanese variety show woman and old one was the cool young one...)

Haa with short hair? I would go with a no. She must have long hair. She must look like a sweet beautiful princess like she is now. With short-hair she would look like prince. Her long, silky-smooth straight hair is the absolutely beautiful.

Jing should keep hear long hair. I got a feeling that she would look very lady-like in short-hair. A more matured image. I am basing this on her tied up hair.

My 2 cents. It would be an interesting experiment to see. They should bring back the long-haired style for everybody. :)

Edited by Palaverist

I honestly couldn't imagine either one of them with short hair I mean if they did it of course it would still be pretty but the long hair is really pretty on them and they make it work so well like its their style almost lol.

A NO-NO FOR HARA AND JIYOUNG.

I mean~ for one, Hara, her hair is her...weapon,

I mean... it was the hair that got flipped always in Lupin, right?

And jiyoung... I like her long hair.

I can't imagine them both cutting their hair.... NOoOO~ :thumbdown:

Did Gyuri really cut off her hair? I thought that was a wig like in Rock U. I think Jing would look good in anything and I'd like to see her with a short hairstyle. Long hair still suits Hara best, I don't want her to chop it off. Nicole and Hammie rocked their hair in Lupin. They looked prettiest in that.

• 3 months later...