• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
lvalue

[2010.10.07] Yang Dong Geun would mimic Kara's choreography when in service

43 posts in this topic

Tony Ahn disclosed that Yang Dong Geun would mimic Kara's choreography when in service

242497_202440_1151.jpg

CAPS

• Girls' Generation.. Kara.. all huge..
  • We would watch weekends' music shows without fail.
  • I thought actors would be different…
  • Gong Yoo, Kim Jae Won, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Jin Wook,..
  • Yang Dong Geun would go so far as
  • to mimic the choreography!!
  • He isn't that talkative usually!
  • (Enthusiastically)KARA!!

Tony Ahn of former HOT, who was recently discharged from military service, disclosed actor Yang Dong Geun's military life.

In MBC's 'Golden fishery ground - the knee guru' broadcasted on 6th, Tony Ahn revealed his military life with fellow entertainer soldiers.

MC Kang Ho Dong asked him "Are Girls' Generation worshiped as goddesses by the soldiers?" and he answered that "Kara, as well as Girls' Generation, are huge too."

He added that "We would watch the music shows on weekends without fail," and that "I thought actors would be different, but Gong Yoo, Kim Jae won, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Jin Wook would all watch them together with us, all screaming."

In particular, he drew laughter from the watchers of the show by disclosing that "Yang Dong Geun would go so far as to mimic Kara's chreography."

Meanwhile, that day's 'Golden fishery ground - radio star' featured actors Ahn Jung Hoon, Kim Min Hee, and Lee In Hye.

Translated by lvalue@Karaholic

Source: Review Star

LOL. I've heard that a lot of the older men like to do KARA's butt danceee. (: Guess the rumor's true! Thanks for sharing!

hahaha...its nice to hear Kara also bring spirit to the men at the service...popular actors nonetheless :tongue:

SNSD always been popular with the army, and apparently KARA too :thumbup1:

We would watch the music shows on weekends without fail

^ :lol2: :lol2:

thanks for sharing Ivalue

:thumbup: this is so cute! of course KARA is huge too.

I wonder why *some* people tend to overlook that. KARA jjang!

Thanks again for translations!

Kara Kara Kara Kara running through my mind (:

Teeheeeee Of course the girls are loved especially since they have great sense of humor and personality .

Teeheeeee I love them its good to hear that the soldiers also do too (:

"Yang Dong Geun would go so far as to mimic Kara's chreography." LOL :lol2: Kara jjang!

Thanks for the translation!

This is how it is for men in service. I know how it is 'cause I'm one myself ( :crying: 2 more months to go!). We depend on girl groups like KARA to 'survive' being confined in camp. SNSD use to be very popular in my camp but their popularity is declining as KARA was being introduced by me and some of my friends :thumbup: . They keep asking me to bring in more videos of them! ^_^

Gong Yoo as well? :o OMG! Thanks for translating, this really made my day lol (:

This is how it is for men in service. I know how it is 'cause I'm one myself ( :crying: 2 more months to go!). We depend on girl groups like KARA to 'survive' being confined in camp. SNSD use to be very popular in my camp but their popularity is declining as KARA was being introduced by me and some of my friends :thumbup: . They keep asking me to bring in more videos of them! ^_^

Wow! Bring in more KARA videos KAMILIA! :thumbup:

2 more months? You can do it!

It is so good to see that KARA is also popular in the army lol.

It just proves they become more popular !

w00ts!!!

another kamilia to join the big family :D :D

and its so wonderful to see kara receiving so much love <333

Hehe ..I see lee dong wook on the list..LOL

Cant imagine him dancing Kara Choreography..especiall butt DANCE daebak!..I loike!!

thanks for translating...i like how the mc only mention snsd and the reply was kara also,,this prove how popular the girls are...happy to hear them receive more love from the army

It's good to hear that they 'worship' Girl's generation and kara! (:

Haha,even kara is popular in army! NICE! :D

Kara fighting yeah!

not hating snsd, but it's kinda annoying how in shows they're the only one mentioned by MC, as if their guest could just like them, fortunately there are those kamilia who can't restrain theirselves and mention Kara too, it's cute, i'm so happy, seriously, though the fact that our girls are mentioned without anyone asking is more meaningful right ? since it's more "honest", it really comes from the heart waaaaahhh i'm such a bias ha ha

lol how true, the only entertainment or motivation for men in service is the idol girls.

but doing the choreography? he must be a kara fan!

It good to see that KARA is also popular in the army, I mean I always knew that SNSD was popular in the army. But this is the first time I heard about KARA been popular, I love how Kang ho dong is like are they worshipped like goodness. Kara has definetly came a long way, from 2007.

Wow! Bring in more KARA videos KAMILIA! :thumbup:

2 more months? You can do it!

:D Currently the most played songs in my platoon are Honey and Wanna. I can just hear them all day long as some of my mates set the songs as their ringtones! Sometimes, they even let the phone ring a little longer! :thumbup:

LOL! if i was in the army, i'd go crazy for them too. at least they get some glimpse of girls. hahah! after reading this, it reminds me of the IY episode where they went to the army and the soldiers went crazy over Hara's butt dance. hahah!

not hating snsd, but it's kinda annoying how in shows they're the only one mentioned by MC, as if their guest could just like them, fortunately there are those kamilia who can't restrain theirselves and mention Kara too, it's cute, i'm so happy, seriously, though the fact that our girls are mentioned without anyone asking is more meaningful right ? since it's more "honest", it really comes from the heart waaaaahhh i'm such a bias ha ha

I sooooo agree with you!!! ........................they should put a hidden camera in the entertainment room of wherever they watch music bank cause i think i could use a "going crazy army over thier idols" LOL to make my day.

I'm glad Kara is also worshiped and are able to provide entertainment for the soldiers. Hahaha Dong Geun too funny, maybe he should have taught his fellow soldiers how to do the butt dance lol.

I know.. but it's okay times are changing and now KARA gets mentioned when others don't ask about them lol. But glad to see KARA getting some love from the army guys. Brings back memories of IY when pics of Hara, SY and Nicole were posted in some of their lockers.

thanks for translating.

I showed my dad the MV and he started doing the butt dance -.-;

It was funny, until the 6th time he did it.

I am glad that this guy mentioned Kara and their popularity. I respect this guy :D

And I'd love to see him mimic the butt dance or something! That would be awesome LOL.

Thank you thank you for sharing!