[2010.10.07] Yang Dong Geun would mimic Kara's choreography when in service

lvalue

Tony Ahn disclosed that Yang Dong Geun would mimic Kara's choreography when in service

242497_202440_1151.jpg

CAPS

• Girls' Generation.. Kara.. all huge..
  • We would watch weekends' music shows without fail.
  • I thought actors would be different…
  • Gong Yoo, Kim Jae Won, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Jin Wook,..
  • Yang Dong Geun would go so far as
  • to mimic the choreography!!
  • He isn't that talkative usually!
  • (Enthusiastically)KARA!!

Tony Ahn of former HOT, who was recently discharged from military service, disclosed actor Yang Dong Geun's military life.

In MBC's 'Golden fishery ground - the knee guru' broadcasted on 6th, Tony Ahn revealed his military life with fellow entertainer soldiers.

MC Kang Ho Dong asked him "Are Girls' Generation worshiped as goddesses by the soldiers?" and he answered that "Kara, as well as Girls' Generation, are huge too."

He added that "We would watch the music shows on weekends without fail," and that "I thought actors would be different, but Gong Yoo, Kim Jae won, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Jin Wook would all watch them together with us, all screaming."

In particular, he drew laughter from the watchers of the show by disclosing that "Yang Dong Geun would go so far as to mimic Kara's chreography."

Meanwhile, that day's 'Golden fishery ground - radio star' featured actors Ahn Jung Hoon, Kim Min Hee, and Lee In Hye.

Translated by lvalue@Karaholic

Source: Review Star

hahaha...its nice to hear Kara also bring spirit to the men at the service...popular actors nonetheless :tongue:

SNSD always been popular with the army, and apparently KARA too :thumbup1:

We would watch the music shows on weekends without fail

^ :lol2: :lol2:

thanks for sharing Ivalue

This is how it is for men in service. I know how it is 'cause I'm one myself ( :crying: 2 more months to go!). We depend on girl groups like KARA to 'survive' being confined in camp. SNSD use to be very popular in my camp but their popularity is declining as KARA was being introduced by me and some of my friends :thumbup: . They keep asking me to bring in more videos of them! ^_^

This is how it is for men in service. I know how it is 'cause I'm one myself ( :crying: 2 more months to go!). We depend on girl groups like KARA to 'survive' being confined in camp. SNSD use to be very popular in my camp but their popularity is declining as KARA was being introduced by me and some of my friends :thumbup: . They keep asking me to bring in more videos of them! ^_^

Wow! Bring in more KARA videos KAMILIA! :thumbup:

2 more months? You can do it!

not hating snsd, but it's kinda annoying how in shows they're the only one mentioned by MC, as if their guest could just like them, fortunately there are those kamilia who can't restrain theirselves and mention Kara too, it's cute, i'm so happy, seriously, though the fact that our girls are mentioned without anyone asking is more meaningful right ? since it's more "honest", it really comes from the heart waaaaahhh i'm such a bias ha ha

Wow! Bring in more KARA videos KAMILIA! :thumbup:

2 more months? You can do it!

:D Currently the most played songs in my platoon are Honey and Wanna. I can just hear them all day long as some of my mates set the songs as their ringtones! Sometimes, they even let the phone ring a little longer! :thumbup:

not hating snsd, but it's kinda annoying how in shows they're the only one mentioned by MC, as if their guest could just like them, fortunately there are those kamilia who can't restrain theirselves and mention Kara too, it's cute, i'm so happy, seriously, though the fact that our girls are mentioned without anyone asking is more meaningful right ? since it's more "honest", it really comes from the heart waaaaahhh i'm such a bias ha ha

I sooooo agree with you!!! ........................they should put a hidden camera in the entertainment room of wherever they watch music bank cause i think i could use a "going crazy army over thier idols" LOL to make my day.

I know.. but it's okay times are changing and now KARA gets mentioned when others don't ask about them lol. But glad to see KARA getting some love from the army guys. Brings back memories of IY when pics of Hara, SY and Nicole were posted in some of their lockers.

thanks for translating.