[2010.10.07] Yang Dong Geun would mimic Kara's choreography when in service

lvalue

I still remember KARA scored some points with the army boys in IY. Some of them had pictures of KARA in their lockers; one of them had a Seungyeon photo and Hara got a bit agitated funnily, saying that she's not the cute type :lol:

He had one pic of Hams and one pic of Nicole! He said he like hams because she so cute :blushing:

These soldiers really need this being confined in a camp and being disciplined each day. I find this really funny and heart-warming too. They need something to hold on to to keep their morale high. He probably showed the butt-dance off to entertained his platoon.

AHAH, that's cute. I love how Tony said both SNSD and Kara are worshiped. Glad to know that

Kara is well known in rare places. Seung Yeon is well loved by military soldiers too :D

lol seems like Kara and SNSD are really hot in the military]

ive always seen ppl saying these girl groups are their motivation in the army, ive never tot it actually applies to actors as well

and to think they would mimic their dance also, lol. if only theres a vid on that

love the captions, especially the last one

and i saw the comment abt fans mentioning Kara on shows without being asked, so i assume this guy mention Kara wothout being asked? really great to hear that

Edited by kimchilover

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...