[2010.10.08] Nicole of Kara's bday on 7th; 'moved by a surprise party by other members at the MV shooting site'

lvalue

201010081117361002_1.jpg

201010081117361002_2.jpg

Nicole of Kara was moved by a surprise party by other members on her 19th bday.

Oct 7 was her 19th bday. She was shooting the MV of 'Jumping' for their 2nd Japanese single to be released on Nov 10 and was just about to be deprived of a proper bday party due to the tight scedule.

So the surprise party done by other members at the MV shooting site to celebrate her bday moved her.

She tweeted on 7th at her twitter account that "I've been repeatedly forgetting what day it is but other members and staffs opend a surprise party at the shooting site" with the picture of her bday cake.

Meanwhile Kara are still shooting the MV for Jumping on 8th, continued from 7th. Kara is currently at the front of Neo-Hallyu where their best album in Korean language released on Sep 29 in Japan sold more than 50 thousand copies in its first week and achieved the feat to enter the 2nd spot at the Oricon weekly chart. This is the best performance among the newcomers of the year in Japan.

Translated by lvalue@Karaholic

Source: newsen via joins

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are definitely working nonstop traveling back & forth

Even Nicole couldn't keep track of her own B-Day

But it was great to see that the members took the time to celebrate Nicole's B-Day

Hope that they don't overwork themselves

I was so glad that Nicole managed to have a wonderful birthday party by her friends, staff and most importantly Kara members. How i wish i could be there to actually wish her happy birthday too..sob*sob*

Aww, that's so touching~

You can really see how the girls (and even staff) love and respect each other.

Our Nikori deserves this! (:

I hope the music video goes well.

Kara fighting!

/thanks for the translations~

Awwh..poor yongjoo unnie~she must hve been so busy until 4get her own b'day..hope she's not pushing herself 2 much..yongjoo unnie t/c n hwaiting!!! JUNG unnie JJANG!!!

our girls r so sweet to rmb nicole's bdae!!!! :w00t:

hahaz and i hope cole had a very happy 19th (in korean age, 20th) bdae this year despite the tight schedule, and have an amazing year ahead :D

cole and jumping fighting!!!!

slightly off-topic but does this mean that the preview for the jumping mv will come out pretty soon?? :scared: cant waittttt!!!!