[2010.10.08] Nicole of Kara's bday on 7th; 'moved by a surprise party by other members at the MV shooting site'

lvalue

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole must be happy now....

she is very successful now and many people love he....

including kara members....

anyway, Happy birthday to her!!!!

I hope she take care of herself and I wish she had a happy birthday yesterday....

:nc3:

i hope although they are working, cole still able to enjoy her birthday..

i hope we can see a behind the scene later :P

the MV will be more precious now.. and pray so that it turns out well and also the girls will have enough rest too.. :)

thanks for lvalue for translating :)

I'm happy that they were able to celebrate Cole's birthday even for just a little bit. I'm looking forward to this MV specially now that it has been film during Cole special day. :) Here's to many happy returns for Cole and the girls!!! Thanks Ivalue for sharing and translating. :)

ahh..she even forgot her bday..they're to overwork..hehe

the staff are sweet to do a suprise party for her!

the cake looks devastated

ahh cant wait for the jumping mv!!

kara is so awesome ^^

kara fighting

nicole jjang!

So Nicole ended up having a surprise celebration from kara and the rest of the staff, nice! I feel so relieved that she was at least able to enjoy her special occasion despite having such a busy filming schedule. :) Oh nicole..how can you ever forget your own birthday :P

WE HAVE THE SAME BDAY?!! OMG I can't believe it since she's my fav Kara member too :o

Haha your birthday also on Oct 7?? That's so jjang :thumbup:

Awww so sweet of everyone else in Kara! They were shooting the MV for Jumping? (This makes me even more excited xD)

I'm glad they managed to celebrate even with the tight schedule. And I want some cake! lol.

I hope she had a nice birthday xD May all her wishes come true.

Thank you for sharing!