• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
lvalue

[2010.10.08] Nicole of Kara's bday on 7th; 'moved by a surprise party by other members at the MV shooting site'

70 posts in this topic

Aw how nice of them to give time to celebrate Nicole's birthday. How sad though that she doesn't

even have time to celebrate or even relax for her birthday. Oh well, the cake(s) look delicious!

the cake looks delicious! it's good to have a bunch of good friends or members because they'll remember when you forget.

Sucks there always working so hard and can hardly find time to relax and celebrate there birthday. At least we know that they really care for each other and make some time to celebrate it, even if its only a few minutes.

Awww that's so freaking precious ;_;

I hope she had an awesome bday and omg can't wait for the Jumping MV to come out :)

ohhh god.. how can she forget her own birthday? :( poor thing :S but i hope she have a great birthday with her members :D its nice that her members still remember :D KARA JJANG!!

I can't believe she forgot her own birthday! They should rest a bit. I hope she had a great day though. This is so sweet (:

she must have been so tired to forget her own birthday!it's a good thing the other members didn't forget!it's so nice to see them there for each other!XD

oh man this is so sad, how can they have a filming session on her birthday

luckily the members took some time off to celebrate with her, really sweet of them :D

she 19 now, cool, so if she 19 in korean years how old is she in american years? I heard that people have different ages depending on what country they are in.

Working so hard for us that she forgot her birthday. Poor Nicole, stay tough and I hope she had a great day!

wow

they 're so busy

even nicole forgetting about her own birthday

luckily,the others member didn't forgetting about her birthday

:thumbup:

thanks for sharing !

aww so sweet of the other girls to remember and plan a surprise !

hope she had fun on her birthday ! <3

AWWWW!! THEY ARE SOOO SWEEET!

I just saw the little clip when they celebrated Nicole's surprise party!

Happy belated birthday, nicole..i think it's not too late for me to wish her this..i bet everyone will be moved when someone held a surprise party for their birthday..

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NICOLE!! I totally forgot about her birthday until my friend texted me a birthday message for nicole. :] sorry nicole!! T_T

Aww Nicole must've been so happy to be together with the other members celebrating with each other while they are so busy and even shooting their Music Video.

She was so busy that she almost forgot! It must be really tiring for the members! I hope they are all fine!

Awwww!~ Nicole

DSP love if only ss501 will still there TT

Nicole !

Happy birthday ! Love ya :eyelove::eyelove:

haha i watched this :) She cried...it was soooo touching

and the Rainbow members did one as well :) She was like thanking everyone and bowing and everything..

and the PD smeared cake on her belly~