[2008.12.15] Kara: Male Fan's Rubber Glove Cheering Topic

tinggg

better.jpg

Group Kara has entered the WG and SNSD battlefield. On SBS's "Inkigayo" that aired on the 14th, during Kara's "Pretty Girl" performance, the male fans' unique cheering caught the eyes of everyone. During the dance portion when Kara raised their hands into the air and shook them, the male fans put on rubber gloves and shook along with them. The unique cheering performance became a hot topic between netizens, which upgraded Kara's image in the industry.

Original Link: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=22962 (credit to Mae)

tip off: mae

translated by: tinggg (take out with full credit)

do not add in or remove credits.

thanks ting^3.. :D.. okay i might forget that after all :D

i find it funny that b/c of Kamilia doing that.. it has "upgraded" KARA.

what does that mean? ^_^

anyways i loved that Kamilia did that..

i mean for KARA to see how much Kamilia thought about it :crying:

and also for other people to see how much KARA is loved.. even if it's a little wacky :D

lol yeah upgraded was funny but that was the exact word they used...i think it just means their status got upgraded...in that they now look like they're bigger stars because of what their fans pulled off

haha i've been thinking it was mittens this whole time

i was like why is it so funny that they're waving mittens?

but since its rubber gloves it makes it funny =D

it's so random... is there a reason why they chose rubber gloves?

its nice to know the fans are contributing to their 'upgrades'

thanks ting for the article =]

^ hahaha i don't think anyone has a great answer on that, but i'll say that pink is there color, and that it accentuates the fact that they're doing the ye ye hand shaking with them...if it were just balloons or un-gloved hands, then i dont think it would have caught the attention of everyone as much...like it'll just look like balloons shaking or hands shaking...but this makes it clear that it was a planned thing and it really makes them stand out...so creative :D

Awww Kamilia is so unique to use those gloves....XD

They sure got the attention of everyone including us...

But it was very creative of them ^^

I bet there were also female fans there, just that male fans were the majority of the Kamilia's present there...lol

Thank you for the translations Tinggg onni ^^

who could ever think that fans could upgrade their idols` boost XD

yeah yeah nothing else but rubber pink gloves haha~

i think they chose pink bcos that`s the theme color of Pretty Girl

& rubber glovers for them being freaking unique, dorky and 1-0-2 !!!!!!

i`m so so proud of kamilia, omo XD

thanks tinGGG!!!

i loved their cheering.. it ws great ...

kamilians are great :D

Kamilian are so dorky. They're for sure unique. They're helping in Kara's promotion because it became a hot topic between the netizens. And it wasn't any glove, it was rubber that you use to wash dishes. I laughed when I saw the performance. I wish in the middle doing the same thing. Kamilian is jjang!!!

Kara is growing so much in popularity. I'm so happy to them and now SNSD and Wonder Girls should take care of themselves rsrsrsrsrs (by the way I'm a SNSD fan)

thank you!

so i guess that now it means that Kamilians are actually looked at seriously by other groups is what the article is saying...tho idk if they werent before or anything like that lol...

this could be interesting Wonderful vs. Soone vs. Kamilia...i mean, i personally dont think of it as some competition, but most Korean fans most likely will...