[2008.12.15] Kara: "The Rubber Gloves Cheering was first proposed by our fans."

tinggg

5 Girl Group Kara cannot hide their smiles from the fans' unique way of cheering.

nn.jpg

Kara released their 2nd mini album early this month with the title song "Pretty Girl" and are actively promoting it currently. Then during their performance on SBS's "Inkigayo" on the 14th, the fans wore pink gloves and cheered passionately, which caught the attention of viewers.

Kara's management, DSP Entertainment said in the morning on the 15th on Money Today's Star News that "in the Pretty Girl choreography there is a part where they imitate popular gagman Kim Gookjin's dance on MBC's "Golden Fisheries-Radio Star" where when he's happy he raises both arms and shakes them, and thus the "Ye Ye" dance was born."

"After seeing this dance, some of the fan club members called the office and said that they're going to wear pink gloves and copy Kara's dance."

We pleasantly consented their very amusing proposal, and thus starting from the 14th's "Inkigayo" the glove cheering has begun," they said.

DSP Ent. added "Kara received a lot of strength from the fans' glove cheering, and they will continue to work even harder on their "Pretty Girl" activities and do so with determination."

Original Article: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

Link thanks to Mae

Translated by cool Pillow Tinggg @ KARAholic

Take out with full credits, Do not add in anything else!

I wanna see more of that gloves cheering thingy.... heheh it was soo cool when I watched it... so LOL but so touching too...

I'm happy that they even asked permission to DSP..

thanks for sharing, Kara and Kamillia are JJang!

thanks ting^3 :D..

sorry to make you translate another one XD..

but Kamilia.. :D

how cute.. i was thinking Kamilia must be very happy to make news for being dorks haha..

but korean netizens said that even though it seemed a little ridiculous.. it showed how passionate Kamilia were ^^ makes Kamilia unique and refreshing just like KARA :P

I love this idea of red gloves to cheer KARA because it is so creative !

KARA could be pround of them for putting so much effort to show their love.

I didn't know they ask permission from DSP before : It is so responsible in a way lol.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...