[2010.10.10] Grand Bleu welcoming Kara or Goddesses of Victory

lvalue

[suwon vs. Jeonnam] Grand Bleu welcoming Kara or Goddesses of Victory

SK004_20101010_470201.jpg

CAP: Goddesses of Victory, Kara: Suwon ♥ Kara

Suwon won the 24th round of K-league by 1-0 played against Jeonnam on Oct 9 at Suwon's home field. Suwon invited girl group Kara, AKA Goddesses of Victory, to the match for kickoff and halftime performances. Many a fan of Suwon heartily welcomed them; there's a saying among them that Takahara of Suwon sores goals when Goo Hara visits the field. Kara will surely be remembered something differently from all the fans of Suwon now that Suwon has won the game, even though Takahara couldn't score a goal. They won the game by Li Weifeng's superb goal.

* 'Grand Bleu' is the name of Suwon's supporters.

Translated by lvalue@KH

Source: Sportal Korea via kara-t.com

Links to the pics of Kara at the match also harvested from kara-t.com:

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

their soccer fans voted & pressed for kara "reunion" at their home match & they got it.

it was amazing how the kara banner found its way into a non-musical event.

really hope it wasn't made for 1-time usage though.

goddesses of victory, kara has blessed all "followers" whom believe. :)

Kekeke.

'Kara: The Goddesses of Victory'

Has a nice ring to it, don't cha think? :D

I love how they're invited to the games and are believed to be their lucky charms. XD

More Kara love in the future, please~

Seungyeon-nnie looks so cute ^^

Esp in this pic: http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=130936

^^

& Jing looks so energetic in her solo pic!

Cutie maknae :)

The rest are pretty too~

But I'm not really liking Cole's new haircut (her fringe, WHY~ TT)

Edited by berryFEVER

:lol: Goddesses of Victory indeed,

there's a saying among them that Takahara of Suwon sores goals when Goo Hara visits the field
^^ i :lol: at this...too bad he didn't score though :tongue:

Suwon fans had been great too with preparing the big banner and stuff, the love is bouncing back & forth...

thanks for translating Ivalue

wow, their magic really works!!! It really amazes me how these girls can do such wonder!!

I think one day, the players should award them a trophy for being their "Goddesses of Victory"!!!

Thanks for translating and sharing!!

That so good, taht what KARA slogan she be. Everytime that introducted themselves they be like Annyeon we are KARA the goodess of victory. That would be a good slogan we the goodess of victory. Knowing how much KARA have successed in japan and korean they are defintely should be the goodess of victory. They won a lot of award and broke record and they are defintely beautiful like goodess.

Yay! Glad they woon!!!!!!

I love the banneer it makes me happy to know they are well loved!!! <3

Well by now we can say that KARA can make anything happen!

Goddesses of Victory!!!

EDIT: our girls have this special magic to strengthen and motivate ppl!!! goddesses indeed ^.^ kara ftw~~~

and lol i think other teams would now be begging kara to go support them as well XD

Edited by MizuiroKaze13