[Hamtastic] BEST NATURAL BEAUTY AMONG GIRL GROUPS!

yoomster

Seungyeon is my number one! n_n

I thought all the girls will be there, lol

I'm afraid Gyuri will be number , since she's soooo gorgeous even me...as a girl..i cant stop starring at her,lol

But happy for Seungyeon..Seungyeon is my number one !<3

• 1 month later...

Both Seohyun and Seungyeon are pretty great, and you can see why people would vote for either of them (or Dara), I'm just really glad that our Hamster's being recognized for her beautiful features :D

And I agree with dhiifa - Gyuri should TOTALLY be on this list, for obvious reasons ^^

She's definitely my top #1! But it's funny how Seungyeon made it to #2 when 2NE1's fanbase is bigger, and actually Seohyun is in WGM now so she's in the 'spot' kind of, and so is Dara, 2ne1 comeback.... but KARA, KARA is in Japan and Seungyeon is somewhere else not in television (korean) right now, and still managed to be #2. I bet she'd be #1 if KARA was promoting. lol. Just my opinion, maybe too biased.By the way... Goddess Gyuri ain't gonna like this. LOL JK!

Interesting point here though! Wonder if SNSD's admittedly massive fanbase would still push Seohyun to the top without WGM support...

...it probably would. Haha!