• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yoomster

[Hamtastic] BEST NATURAL BEAUTY AMONG GIRL GROUPS!

101 posts in this topic

weeee~ this is really true. haha! and i think, she should be on the first place. hehe! sorry for seohyun's fans out there. hehe!

wowww...

she have a natural beauty...i`m agree with this!..

she looks cute even didnt use to make up

also i`m so happy seohyun of snsd became one of them too ^^

She just looks great and natural.

However, all 3 of them just looks good and quite natural. So glad that she is up there.

hmm. personally, just rated on appearance, i would switch the orders from

1) dara

2) seungyeon

3) seohyun

they're all gorgeous, but my personal opinion. they're all knife-free too o.o

i think gyuri and magnae are also knife free also. and maybe nicole?

Edited by santokki82

Seungyeon is my number one! n_n

I thought all the girls will be there, lol

I'm afraid Gyuri will be number , since she's soooo gorgeous even me...as a girl..i cant stop starring at her,lol

But happy for Seungyeon..Seungyeon is my number one !<3

One of the various things I love about Seungyeon is her natural beauty. her face doesnt need any thing to enhance her features. The eye smile is what I think makes her natural beauty so define :thumbup1:

When was this? SY should be first, but I guess second is good too. She really is a natural beauty. Gorgeous eyes and smile.

She has a beautiful natural face! I'm a SONE as well as Kamilia and I think Seungyeon should've won! <3 She' just TOO PRETTY!

yes..

the one of the reas0n i l0ve her is bc0z of her natural beauty...!!!

REALLY LOVE HER CUTE AND SHY FACE....

she has natural cute face I miss her long hair

I think she looks cuter with long hair

i can understand why people would vote for Seohyun but Seungyeon is so beautiful... love that photo of her

Both Seohyun and Seungyeon are pretty great, and you can see why people would vote for either of them (or Dara), I'm just really glad that our Hamster's being recognized for her beautiful features :D

And I agree with dhiifa - Gyuri should TOTALLY be on this list, for obvious reasons ^^

She's definitely my top #1! But it's funny how Seungyeon made it to #2 when 2NE1's fanbase is bigger, and actually Seohyun is in WGM now so she's in the 'spot' kind of, and so is Dara, 2ne1 comeback.... but KARA, KARA is in Japan and Seungyeon is somewhere else not in television (korean) right now, and still managed to be #2. I bet she'd be #1 if KARA was promoting. lol. Just my opinion, maybe too biased.By the way... Goddess Gyuri ain't gonna like this. LOL JK!

Interesting point here though! Wonder if SNSD's admittedly massive fanbase would still push Seohyun to the top without WGM support...

...it probably would. Haha!

To me, SeungYeon is prettier than Seohyun. She should have been number 1. I know shes number 1 in my heart!

ham choding is so beautiful number one for best natural beauty ^^ <3 she can make a shy face so beautiful

She should SO be ranked first. Seohyun w/o makeup is pretty but i also can see her dark shades under her eyes while hammie doesnt have them !!! Hmm, it's ok tho'. hammie will always look good natural. <3

wow...love the poll..she is really beautiful..

wonder why her parents dont like it.. in fact she pretty so much

ham is jjang!! :thumbup:

Seungyeon is a natural beauty <3 [i do agree that Seohyun is too. she's adorably pretty lol]

but unni is beautiful even in her predebut days