• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yoomster

[Hamtastic] BEST NATURAL BEAUTY AMONG GIRL GROUPS!

101 posts in this topic

HAMTASTIC ! second grade its ok,hahahaha

natural beauty ! great !!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

i love seungyeon moreee . seohyun face looks pale for me . SY face is more cute and fresh , so i prefer her =)

btw no vote for yoona? She is also natural beauty r8?

ahhh to be honest i am a snsd fan as well but i really think our seungyeon should've been number 1!

Yay! that is my Ham!!!!

She's got a real natural beautiful

with smilling eyes :eyelove: . I can look her pics

all day! :thumbup:

seung yeon show her naturally face more than seo hyun i think :thumbup:

especially her eyes , so beautiful :eyelove:

i think she should be number one..she look younger than she looks..

she is pretty and the most important she is awesome.. :OCZgm:

she sure is a natural beauty, cute and gorgeous :thumbup:

she also has this amazing eye smile which get every time my attention :eyelove:

I think she's the prettiest amongst the 5. She is the most natural. she just catches mt attention some how.

woohoo!!!! seung yeon noona!!! although i bet every1 here believe tat she should be number 1, i too believe she should be number 1!!!!

yes she is so pretty but i'm not mentioning she is the prettiest~~~ =P

love to see the kara six on stage again hehehe

SY has the best natural beauty face, and due to her baby face she stays adorable. I love seo baby too but from watching the INTW mv/perf to now shes grown even more beautiful. But our Hammie from Break It to now has always and will be our natural baby face beauty. Although, Dara has the age rising, she really takes care of herself and stays beautiful~

As the robot from urakara said..."the ultimate babyface"! I wonder how she continues to look so young and cute! I bet she still won't look different in another 10 years rofl

I think seungyoung unni should the number one. Seungyeon unni has a pretty natural face.

eventought hammie is at the second, it's OK!

she keep look natural beauty for me, and chukkae for Seohyun. :)

agg. snsd always getting number one -_____- i honestly think seungyeon is prettier, but congrats to all of them! im happy that seungyeon is at least second! :D

i remember reading this some time ago and was surprised seohyun was 1st and sandara is 3rd :ooooo

2nd for seungyeon ~ not bad !!! (ok im totally sy bias)

no matter although she hasn't won, she still number one for kamilia :thumbup:

gyuri, hara, and jiyoung are kara's represent for this year, hope the best for them!

Aboslutely no arguments from me here on that one!!! She is extremely beautiful and a natural beauty too

Oh my god I really "hate" SNSD because they always managed to get in our way -_-

Hammie totally deserves number 1. She is way more beautiful in every aspects than Soehyun

P.S. I'm not a hater so don't hate me :P

I really like how Seungyeon has natural beauty :) its one of the many reasons I've become such a huge fan of her and KARA! ;) Seungyeon fighting!!