[2010.10.11] How Goo Hara of Kara deals with a scandal

lvalue

bd88087767095bbe34afa9b6684583e1.jpg

(pic as appeared in the original article)

Goo Hara, a member of Kara, cooly dealt with a scandal.

KBS 2TV's IY aired on 8 featured talent Park Kwang Hyun as a special guest to rebuild the home of 'Yoochi' and 'Challani', G7's puppies.

While rebuilding it he was questioned who his favorite IY guest was and answered frankly that the first was Yuri and the second was Goo Hara.

However, Goo Hara immediately rose to the first place as Yuri of SNSD has already quit IY; Ju Yeon jealously joked rejoicing Hara, "You might have earned yourself a scandal."

But Goo Hara answered "I don't care. We're 14 years separated," in an un-typically cool manner for an idol star.

Translated by LVALUE@KH

Source: Hankyung.com

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLOLOL

Hara, omg, you're so precious (':

I love how she's so cool about it.

Reminds me of the time when Seungyeon tripped and fell in a Lupin performance, and Hara just said, "It's okay, unnie. It made Kara more popular!" (or smth XD) due to people searching for that performance on search engines.

Omg, Hara; I'm loving you even more now. XD

EDIT:

OH HEEEEY. FIRST! XD

Edited by berryFEVER

Lolx Hara doesn't give a crap! She's always so precocious on IY: talking back at Shinyoung, calling Heechul an unnie, "messing" with the male guests and "stealing" stuff. It all makes for great comedy and is the reason why she's probably now the top draw of IY alongside Shinyoung.

Always keep your straightforward personality Hara! It's one of the reasons why you're so lovable :D

ROFL Hara's got the wits for sure! This is another thing I love about her.

I'm sure she's someone who can survive and deal with a "scandal" efficiently and effectively xD

She's definitely in charge of "coolness" in Kara. Everything she does has the word "cool" written all over it.

Hara <33333

Thank you for translating and sharing, Ivalue! You're working really hard. Thank you very much :D