[2010.10.13] Kara's Han Seungyeon wept her heart out filming a MV

lvalue

201010130841411002_1.jpg

Kara's Han Seungyeon wept her heart out.

Kara finished their MV for 'Jumping' on 7 and 8 at a set located in Gyeongido, scheduled to be released in the beginnig of Nov in Korea and Japan.

In particular, one of its member Han Seungyeon was reported to have cried in filming it, garnering interests. Someone involved in the filming said that "Han Seungyeon cried her heart out while filming the MV," and "All the staff were perplexed with it too."

According to him/her, the reason she cried was because the MV needed it. The scene needed only a drop of tear but Han Seungyeon couldn't help but crying her heart out, being too immersed in the scene.

He/she also said that "It only needed a drop of tear. But Han Seungyeon couldn't constrain herself and kept crying, surprisng the staff too. Some of the staff praised her and even said that she could become a good actrees."

Kara is set to release and promote their new album in Nov in both Korea and Japan at the same time. They're planning to concentrate the promotion in Japan before the release and then Korea afterward, so they don't see the simultaneous promotion as that big a problem.

Translated by LVALUE@KH

Source: newsen via nate.com

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww Hammie~

Don't cry :(

But well, she's passionate in everything she does, so I hope it was only because of that.

Don't want her to think about sad thoughts. :crying:

Hammie~ Saranghae! ♥

anyway,

YAY for a storyline in the MV!

I wanna see Kara acting more~~^^

tears in making, this can be the best kara mv till date.

as expected the "original" will be promoted after japan. so with the original in hangul, this is the master plan dsp hopes to remind all that the root is still in korea?

thanks lvalue for translating it :)

still confused..soo looks like Jumping will be promoted at the same time..

does that means jumping will marks their comeback to korea too??/

but there aren't any sign of korean album to be released..

but i hope this mv will be great..can't wait for it :)

Kara is set to release and promote their new album in Nov in both Korea and Japan at the same time. They're planning to concentrate the promotion in Japan before the release and then Korea afterward, so they don't see the simultaneous promotion as that big a problem.

hmmm dont really get that line..does that mean that kara will promote jumping before its release date?

hmmm dont really get that line..does that mean that kara will promote jumping before its release date?

The article said that Kara would promote the album in Japan before the release, and then concentrate the promotion in Korea after the release.

I'm not the expert but I've heard somewhere that most of the Japanese TV music shows are prerecorded ones

so promoting the album before the release isn't actually not that difficult in Japan, at least as far as the broadcasting is concerned.

Still, they should be flying back and forth between Korea and Japan to do any live performances.

go han seungyeon! finally we can see her acting skills ^^ she should become an actor! gyuri too! now i'm more excited for the music video than ever! this will probably have a storyline [yesss] anyways, im anticipating a lot! thanks for sharing <3

Awwww Hammie and her crying scene. Would it be right to say that I'm glad she was immersed in the scene? She could totally become a good actress if she's got the skills :D Yay for Ham!!

And uh, simultaneous promotion is not a problem? Our girls will be tired and worn-out as heck... hopefully they get plenty of rest when possible.

I can't wait for the song and MV ommmmgggggg.

Thank you for translating and sharing!

I saw this in allkpop. http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/karas-seungyeon-cries-while-filming-new-mv

and the title freacked me out, glad it was acting!

yay Seungyeon could debut as an actress easily <3

Hammie is such a caring person & always gives her all

I wonder what Ham was thinking about when she did the scene

The Girls' are having so much success

Can't wait for their comeback

KARA FIGHTING :D