[MV] Gyuri - Let's Go (G20 Seoul Summit)

-indexed-

thanks stanley for sharing it :)

i think what Miyako means is on the recording..

but on the MV itself, gyul got only a short part..too bad..

but this still nice, i like it!!

the only bad thing, it consists of one of the main singer from each groups..

but the song itself can't showcase their talent..

This is a nice song :) Too bad Gyul didn't get more lines. And I wanted to see more of her in the MV.

But this is a nice work. Lots of AWESOME artists singing and working together. These are, in my opinion, truly epic when you see a collaboration between them.

Thank you for sharing!

Gyul! <3 IU! <3 Luna! <3 Seohyun! <3

she only got a line and it had to be a shared line (btw, who did she share her line with?)

eugh.... <_< ...out of all Kara members Gyuri(n maybe Jiyoung as well) got the least chances to showcase their individual talent outside of the group.....

and every time she got an opportunity, it turns out to be a wasted/one....

first it was that collab where she played keyboard and sang a bit as backup/background vocals...

and now this.....

oh man, when will Gyuri ever be appreciated for her awesome distinctive voice?

ok, i should stop complaining n go emo-ing alone.

thanks for sharing the vids here though.

haha easy guys..

let's broaden our mind..

if we think the other way, we should be thankful that gyuri (or we can say KARA) are invited to join in this collaboration..it's such a rare and great moment, to sing in collaboration like that, and also for important moment..

and a 4 minute song with 20 people, it's very expected that the distribution will be "unfair"

gyuri is a great singer, but still need to admit that she isn't the best singer among those 20..

not to mention singer with stronger voice character and also stronger "company" :P

besides that, there are some who are even worse than gyuri..so, i'm okay with it!!

at least i still able to hear her voice although a little bit hard :D

there should be some fanbase that more furious than us :lol:

btw,her english is cute :lol: although not the best, it wasn't the worse either XD

Eng version of the song that was released a couple hours ago. Not as great as the korean version since their english accents are big strong, but good enough.

And yea, I only heard 2-3 seconds of Gyuri at the end, even with 20 people she should have probably gotten a few more lines to sing rather than the measly chorus. It's alright though, since in a collaboration we can't always get what we want lol.

BTS released, you can actually see gyuri sing! XDD.

Edited by конакu

btw,her english is cute :lol: although not the best, it wasn't the worse either XD

Haha, I think her English is cute too. It was easy to find her voice in the English version :thumbup1: