[2010.10.13] Kara revealed the jacket cover of their 2nd Japanese single with strong feminine outlooks

lvalue

Lol in my opinion, the covers are great, nice and unique but they're not AWESOME.

I like the fact that we get to see Nicole's forehead :D

The hairstyles are different, yes. I'll get used to it anyways. I mean, it's not TERRIBLE. It's alright lol.

But omgggg seeing this excites me. I can't wait for it to be released. I have a feeling it's coming soon.

Thank you for sharing this!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love love love the style from cloths to hair.. at the 3rd photo though gyuri should have put her feet down or maybe lower it alil bit cuase its crossing SY's feet i dont know cant explain it..XD

The Covers looks so great!! I really like cover B, and C!

I like Nicole's and Sengyeon's Hair, Gyuri is awsome in the Blond hair!!

They all look pretty.I'm happy that I can buy Jumping C ^-^

the covers looks great especially version C..ham back to her rock long hair..gyuri looks amazing in here she stand out from the rest of the memebers..i like how in each cover the girl in the middle is different...

If i hadn't read your comment, I wouldn't have noticed Seungyeon's hair isn't short anymore!!! lol

this is amazing!!! They all look Gorgeous and Goddess is sooo beautiful! It's COMPLETELY different from what I thought they would do but I guess they will insist on the rock vibe of Jumping, which is great!!! Another reinvention for KARA and a good one! Cannot wait for the video :eyelove: :eyelove:

proud kamilia spazzing here!!! they look stunning!!!!!

admittedly this is VERY different from wat i had been expecting, but nevertheless, i think the covers look awesome!!!! im just disappointed in the fact that the backgrounds are so plain =.= come on, umj, i know u can do wayyy better than this!!!!! and also, umj, im counting on u guys to ensure that jumping's a major major success!!! if the best of album can sell 50 666 copies in its 1st week, i wonder how much can jumping sell?????? after all, singles sell more than albums. omg the anticipation's killing me!!!!!! GO KARA!!!!!

For the longest time I was oblivious to the fact that all three covers represent three elements of water, wind, and fire XD thanks @karanice for pointing that out! UMJ's marketing plan is genius, putting what I believe to be the best album cover on the single that probably does not appeal to the crowd the most to boost sales. I read from somewhere that Nicole didn't really like her new look for this concept, but quite frankly I don't see why since she looks stunning and sexy with this style. Gahh can't wait for the release!

ooooo.. love the covers !!! I think I will place an order at YesAsia!!

Not that I'm trying to promote or anything, but I suggest purchasing off cdjapan instead of yesasia, you won't regret it :).

oh dang! i want Version A and B!! Seungyeon look hot! well all of them does!hahaa.. probably Seungyeon is wearing a wig no way her hair can grow so fast just like that,haha.. but still I like her hair when its long =D

Can't wait!!

I like the white cover where their feet is being soaked by water and they get wet. That cover is really done well. Even though the background is simple I think it still look very nice. It would be good if more is added in. I like how Kara bring back the old school style of the 90s era especially Seungyeon and Hara hairdo. I like the curls of Hara hair in the white version.

love the covers, especially the first one!

and Nicole looks really cute with her forehead revealed, but still it has a more sexy and feminine feel as compared to Mister which was morer sporty and energetic

totally agree with the source, they are preparing to raid the charts again!

KARA HWAITINGGGG!!!!!!!

Edited by kimchilover